ADVERTISEMENT

Stros slammed

So I just read that some of the players were wearing a buzzing device underneath their jerseys. Not sure the truth behind it but I just read about it. Either way I think there is a lot more to this than what is being told right now.

So I just read that some of the players were wearing a buzzing device underneath their jerseys. Not sure the truth behind it but I just read about it. Either way I think there is a lot more to this than what is being told right now.

I believe that was a rumor unless the MLB came out and said so. So far the trash can banging thing is the only part that was factual along with the cameras.

Last edited:
I believe that was a roomer unless the MLB came out and said so. So far the trash can banging thing is the only part that was factual along with the cameras.
Carlos Beltran’s niece came out and said he had talked about it on several occasions. Of course it’s all here say.

Carlos Beltran’s niece came out and said he had talked about it on several occasions. Of course it’s all here say.
That was supposedly this year which if so failed miserably at home.

NY bloggers are grasping at anything even Josh supposedly wearing a wire taped to his chest. Come to find out it was his necklace with confetti on it.

That was supposedly this year which if so failed miserably at home.

NY bloggers are grasping at anything even Josh supposedly wearing a wire taped to his chest. Come to find out it was his necklace with confetti on it.
They batted .284 at home versus.265 on the road.

What I meant was that buzzer didn’t help us in the World Series at home. We sucked!
It goes back to 2017 though.they hit .273 at home and a whopping .208 on the road. That was in the World Series. I know they won on the road to close the series but they cheated, it’s as simple as that.

It goes back to 2017 though.they hit .273 at home and a whopping .208 on the road. That was in the World Series. I know they won on the road to close the series but they cheated, it’s as simple as that.

The “buzzer” was brought up this year not in 2017. That’s what I was responding to. His “niece” which was some twitter person posting was saying that’s why Altuve didn’t want his shirt torn. Some NY blogger was saying Josh Reddick had a wire taped on him that was a buzzer but it was his necklace. I’m just stating that it’s rumor. Yes I never said they didn’t cheat in fact I said facts are they used a camera and a trash can.

Regardless of the success of it, the Astros cheated to try to gain an advantage, and that is wrong. I'm a big Astros fan, but the punishment is their own doing and deserved based on what they did.

Agree cheating is cheating. I don’t think it was necessary but maybe we’ll see this year if it was.

They cheated, yes. They received punishment, yes. But at what point is it enough?

The lynch mob mentality of our media and twitter seems hell bent on running the franchise into the ground. Just like they do with every other "villain" they deem worthy of their scorn. Today's media and twitter are a cancer on the planet.

Reactions: freeper
They cheated, yes. They received punishment, yes. But at what point is it enough?

The lynch mob mentality of our media and twitter seems hell bent on running the franchise into the ground. Just like they do with every other "villain" they deem worthy of their scorn. Today's media and twitter are a cancer on the planet.

I guess that was my point. They cheated they got what they deserved. But now it’s the well also this or also that rumors. Fans wanted something done and it’s done. NY and Boston fans are the worst because they forget just a couple years ago they got busted. I hate cheating and punishment was given out.

I guess that was my point. They cheated they got what they deserved. But now it’s the well also this or also that rumors. Fans wanted something done and it’s done. NY and Boston fans are the worst because they forget just a couple years ago they got busted. I hate cheating and punishment was given out.
Honestly I don’t think they got what they deserved. The players deserve punishment as well. If a guy gets caught juicing he gets suspended.

Rumor is that altuve among other were wearing electronic buzzers.

Honestly I don’t think they got what they deserved. The players deserve punishment as well. If a guy gets caught juicing he gets suspended.

I won’t argue that but how do you prove which players utilized the banging? Easy to prove a juice head is using.

The MLB decided the punishment doesn’t matter what you and I think is fair.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoookem722
And where does it stop? Do you punish separately if you find out that they stole signals using another method? It's the same crime, but how far do you take the investigation?

And where does it stop? Do you punish separately if you find out that they stole signals using another method? It's the same crime, but how far do you take the investigation?

My guess is if no one talked the MLB wouldn’t have any proof. They told the players look speak up now and you’ll be under anonymity and nothing will happen to you. If they didn’t this investigation would’ve drug on forever and ever then teams and fans would’ve been screaming about something not being done. This was the quick way of getting it over and done with. My 2 cents.

As far as it need be. It seems like there is more information coming out each day so I guess we will just see where it leads.

I was just giving my opinion which means absolutely nothing. Chances are the punishment that was handed out will be the end of it.

Sad to me as fan, but I don't think it is over. MLB wants to avoid an extension of the probe and involve other teams. They have the Players association to deal with on a contract. However, it won't end quickly this has disaster written all over it for many parties. Astros will end up vacating the 2017 WS title. I hope not but don't see a way around it.

Sad to me as fan, but I don't think it is over. MLB wants to avoid an extension of the probe and involve other teams. They have the Players association to deal with on a contract. However, it won't end quickly this has disaster written all over it for many parties. Astros will end up vacating the 2017 WS title. I hope not but don't see a way around it.

Did the Astros cheat in LA when Charlie Morton beat the Dodgers? Did our pitchers have some kind of advantage?

If the Astros have a losing record this year then sure. Im almost willing to bet the Stros win 100 games again this season.

Reactions: Tired Horn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT