ADVERTISEMENT

Take it easy on my Terrapins this year

DonaldTrumpsHair

Aug 14, 2018
Maryland didn't really mean to win last year. It was pure happenstance.

The players and the coaching staff have been through a lot so I think the white flag will be waived early

Just beat us by enough so we can get rid of this coaching staff and hire a coach who doesn't make fat guys eat candy bars.

Reactions: westx
Want to know who needs to take it easy on the Terrapins?

Your coaches.

Just throwin that out there.

We gonna whip ya'll ass like a stepchild and flood ya Locker Room and shoot the tires outa your bus and send ya packing..LOL!

ric-flair-woo_zpscxbzmb38.jpg

Hook'e

We don't play them at their stadium.

We play them at the Redskin's stadium. Pretty sure you don't want to flood that locker room.

Maryland didn't really mean to win last year. It was pure happenstance.

The players and the coaching staff have been through a lot so I think the white flag will be waived early

Just beat us by enough so we can get rid of this coaching staff and hire a coach who doesn't make fat guys eat candy bars.

Not gonna talk sheet. I think it'll be a close game. The Maryland QB is good if it's the same guy who killed us last year. We should be better than last year though.

Not sure what to say about your coaches. Sounds really bad in the press though. I think they're probably done.

You won last year in Austin and have had 2 good recruiting classes nationally rank.Texas is not overlooking Maryland but wants to meet them again.

We should come out strong and win handily but I'm concerned this is setting up to be the ultimate trap game. Nobody is giving Maryland a chance so they will play free and loose. A few key plays is all they need to get their confidence going and put us on our heels. We need to jump on them early and not let up.

Maryland is going to honor McNair by not having anyone wear his jersey number until 2021.

They are trying to shift the narrative from "we killed him because we are inept" to "he's a hero that should be honored because we're cool like that..."

Maryland, you can't eat your cake and have it too.

You're trying really fvcking hard though.

Maryland is going to honor McNair by not having anyone wear his jersey number until 2021.

They are trying to shift the narrative from "we killed him because we are inept" to "he's a hero that should be honored because we're cool like that..."

Maryland, you can't eat your cake and have it too.

You're trying really fvcking hard though.
I still wonder if he had malignant hyperthermia? That could be difficult for trainers or ortho surgeons to diagnose, much less treat.

Anyone worried about UM is either pees sitting down , or read Phil Steele’s magazines.

is this game televised? and if so where? I may have to get the top grade of tin foil for my rabbit ears to watch this one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT