TexAgs thoughts on the Texas-Michigan game

BattleshipTexas

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2001
TexAgs thoughts on the Texas-Michigan game

Before the game started:

The sip fellatio is nauseating. I hope big blue stomps them.

McConnaughey is such a chode

Michigan! Hope the steers are eembarrassed today.

Uh, yes sip has the best Online in college football. They paid heavily for them so scrawny ass Arch Manning would sign with them.

Sipperheads

Michigan looked weak last week. Let's see how their offense looks today.

Yellow such a horrid color in this setting
Yeah, a stadium full of jaundice

Everything is wrong in the world. tu is REALLY good and we are absolutely not. They've already overtaken every advantage we had in the SEC after two games.

After the game was over:

While they look good, after playing a bad Colorado State and a Michigan team that has replaced half if not more of their starters, not sure we have learned much of anything about Texas so far this year.

Another thing Texas does as good as anyone so far, the Transfer portal. They just don't miss. Their best player on defense today was that Clemson DB that was unnoticed. They also just flipped that Myron Charles from FSU.

Sips hired an offensive savant. We hired an above average defensive guy.

I tip my hat. Michigan is likely just a 5-6 win team but that is not an easy place to go and dominate and exceed expectations on biggest stage.

I wouldn't call Sark a savant. His swing pass, misdirection, motion offense will get caught up to. It's either gonna be Kirby or Elko that do it.

Oklahoma and Georgia have the best chances of beating Texas. I hope one or both of them hand Texas a loss. I can't stomach an undefeated 11-0 Texas coming to Kyle Field on 11/30.

Arch's recruitment spanned like 3 years (felt like). Sip needed Arch and all other pieces would follow that name alone. Then they joined the SEC. The kid was a 3 star at best and was all name. Everyone knew it.

Their QB is a senior. He's not consistently accurate. I think sips are decent, but Mich is not very good.

Given the way Michigan looks and the fact #8 Penn St is losing to Bowling Green at home as a 34.5 point favorite it appears the Big 10 will be a cake walk for Ohio St.

If horn wins it all this year I may just have a mental breakdown

It must be nice to have an offense.

Latest posts

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.