ADVERTISEMENT

Texas aTm

My rebuttal to an Ag. You're praying this is your year. I wouldn't discredit LSU until you beat them. They haven't had a QB for years and that never stopped them from beating the Ags.

My rebuttal to an Ag. You're praying this is your year. I wouldn't discredit LSU until you beat them. They haven't had a QB for years and that never stopped them from beating the Ags.

There is still much work to do before we can even think about LSU. We will be at least a 7 pt underdog to Bama. Ole Miss scares me to death.

Sorry, but I will take that victory. We are nowhere near mistake-free, but if we don't get ball poked out at the one, we win by more. We have a decent team that must improve if we want a shot at Alabama.

Exactly...I'd take any win at this point as a Texas fan, lol.

Texas A&M will win at the very least 10 games this year. Sumlin is doing a nice job there. I don't think he will ever win a conference title there, but 10-11 wins ever so often is likely.

Pretty fired up about going 6-0 eh? Lol... (yawn).

How about you win your f'ing (new) division one time before you go to another teams board to brag about how competitive the current year version of the fightin aggies are?
Winning their conference is completely out of the question for a&m, at least until Nick Saban retires

Give aggsy some credit, if Texas were 6-0 I'd be pissing rainbows and shitting gumdrops.

They still have 3 lose-able games, so it isn't all fun and kisses yet.

But now they have to keep Sumlin. :p

MSU with their backs against the wall in Starkville could be a trap game for A&M by then. Lost by three to LSU and 14 to Auburn. They could be 5-3, 2-2 by then. Stranger things have happened in that division.

MSU with their backs against the wall in Starkville could be a trap game for A&M by then. Lost by three to LSU and 14 to Auburn. They could be 5-3, 2-2 by then. Stranger things have happened in that division.
Oh please let this happen! It would be so fitting for the roller coaster Sumlin has taken the Ags on.

Oh please let this happen! It would be so fitting for the roller coaster Sumlin has taken the Ags on.
yeah but its nothing like the roller coaster you guys have had with Strong. Would you ever have imagined a month ago you would be sweating a game with Iowa St. in Austin wondering if you can keep them under 50?

yeah but its nothing like the roller coaster you guys have had with Strong. Would you ever have imagined a month ago you would be sweating a game with Iowa St. in Austin wondering if you can keep them under 50?
Aggy simply cant stay on topic.... Roller coasters go up and down, we haven't gone up yet.

Aggy simply cant stay on topic.... Roller coasters go up and down, we haven't gone up yet.
Come on man. Getting curb stomped by TCU one week and beating OU and carrying Charlie off the field, getting shut out by ISU and then beating Baylor? That's the definition of a roller coaster.

How is it that Baylor manages to avoid playing a real game until about week 8 every year?
They have the easiest Power 5 schedule I can imagine. They have 2 ranked teams on their schedule for the entire season, and zero games against top 18 teams. I don't know if they get in the playoffs if they are undefeated. No more 3 point wins over Iowa freaking State allowed. Total avoidance of competitive scheduling.

With that schedule how could you put them in over: a one lose BIG10 team who only lost to Ohio State, a one lose ACC team who only lost to Clemson, or a one lose SEC team who only lost to Alabama? They could easily go undefeated and miss out.

Last edited:
They have the easiest Power 5 schedule I can imagine. They have 2 ranked teams on their schedule for the entire season, and zero games against top 18 teams. I don't know if they get in the playoffs if they are undefeated. No more 3 point wins over Iowa freaking State allowed. Total avoidance of competitive scheduling.

With that schedule how could you put them in over: a one lose BIG10 team who only lost to Ohio State, a one lose ACC team who only lost to Clemson, or a one lose SEC team who only lost to Alabama? They could easily go undefeated and miss out.
Take a deep breath. This thing will work itself out. I'm just hoping for a win over KU this weekend to become bowl eligible.

Take a deep breath. This thing will work itself out. I'm just hoping for a win over KU this weekend to become bowl eligible.
I think Baylor will win 9+ this year and that is impressive considering their off season. The recruiting and transfers will begin to take their toll starting next season.

Come on man. Getting curb stomped by TCU one week and beating OU and carrying Charlie off the field, getting shut out by ISU and then beating Baylor? That's the definition of a roller coaster.
I suppose. This ride is almost over.

This is the weakest Baylor team in the last five years or so. I've watched most of their games and have not been impressed.

Reactions: diadevic
Hey, those LSU pussies got that game scheduled. May help the Ags, it's scheduled for Nov 19th in Baton Rouge.

This is the weakest Baylor team in the last five years or so. I've watched most of their games and have not been impressed.
They have less than 70 kids on scholarship, you should be impressed that they have yet to fold.

Baylor is not bad, they're not deep. but, they're going to win a bunch of games as long as they're healthy.

Last edited:
They have less than 70 kids on scholarship, you should be impressed that they have yet to fold.
I went to the SMU game in Waco. I swear there were more guys suited up for the road Ponies than the Bears.

Hey, those LSU pussies got that game scheduled. May help the Ags, it's scheduled for Nov 19th in Baton Rouge.
To be fair it was Florida that was trying to weasel their way out of this game. I was thinking LSU was being difficult but that was not true. This game could have and should have been played in Florida last Sunday or Monday but UF refused.
UF knew that their best chance to win the SEC East was to not play this game. Not saying they cant win it but with Tenn likely loss to Bama tomorrow it would have put them in good shape even with their loss to the Vols.

To be fair it was Florida that was trying to weasel their way out of this game. I was thinking LSU was being difficult but that was not true. This game could have and should have been played in Florida last Sunday or Monday but UF refused.
UF knew that their best chance to win the SEC East was to not play this game. Not saying they cant win it but with Tenn likely loss to Bama tomorrow it would have put them in good shape even with their loss to the Vols.
They weren't healthy. Not saying they will be come Nov 19th, but the SEC commish said play it or you wont be considered for the title game.

They weren't healthy. Not saying they will be come Nov 19th, but the SEC commish said play it or you wont be considered for the title game.
Exactly. The rules state that the team with the highest win % is the division champ. If UF could have avoided LSU, they would have had a better chance to win the East. Since its at LSU and will be senior night for them I would give the nod to LSU.
This also gives TAMU an advantage in their Tgiving game against LSU. Both teams were scheduled to play mid majors the Saturday before their game.

Question for the aggys... who is at QB next year? Hubenak? Next year won't be as exciting

We'll see. Also Myles Garrett is definitely leaving at the end of the year as well as Hall. Who replaces them? That defense already isn't too great

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT