ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Baseball

2021 Baseball
Started out embarrassed
Middle okay
Now embarrassed again
And we have the Big 12 Coach of the year(uh hum)
I guess the regionals will show if the Big 12 Conf is worth a crap.

Well, that really sucked!!!!!!painfully, an all I did was watch stats, SHEEEEHHHHHSSS!

2021 Baseball
Started out embarrassed
Middle okay
Now embarrassed again
And we have the Big 12 Coach of the year(uh hum)
I guess the regionals will show if the Big 12 Conf is worth a crap.

You forgot we also have the Big 12 pitcher of the year Ty....yeah what a joke

Well, let’s see what they do tomorrow boys. We can still do some damage in this tourney.

Let's look at the big picture. The focus should be on winning regionals next weekend in Austin. Even if Texas goes 0-2 in the Big 12 tournament, they will still be a top 2-3 national seed. There is no point in burning down your pitching staff now to try to win the Big 12 tournament and putting yourself into a bad spot arms-wise going into regionals. Does losing your first game in a tournament suck? Yes, it does, but Pierce is smart. He gets it. It's all-in starting next weekend.

You forgot we also have the Big 12 pitcher of the year Ty....yeah what a joke
Cocks - You must be drunk and upset. Understandable. Ty threw a couple of bad pitches and gave up 3 runs. A pretty respectable outing otherwise. Got to give it to WV lefty. He pitched his heart out. Painted corners and low zone strikes. He’s got our number. Relax amigo.

Cocks - You must be drunk and upset. Understandable. Ty threw a couple of bad pitches and gave up 3 runs. A pretty respectable outing otherwise. Got to give it to WV lefty. He pitched his heart out. Painted corners and low zone strikes. He’s got our number. Relax amigo.

I have called it since I have seen him pitch in Game 1 of the season against Mississippi State. You are going to tell me a unknown lefty is going to out pitch a supposedly first round pick? Vandy's number 1 and 2 both say Hi.

One more thing he gets rocked twice by the last place team in the Big 12 that will not make it to a regional.

Random. You’re reaching for something. I’ll wait for you to express your wisdom.

Let's look at the big picture. The focus should be on winning regionals next weekend in Austin. Even if Texas goes 0-2 in the Big 12 tournament, they will still be a top 2-3 national seed. There is no point in burning down your pitching staff now to try to win the Big 12 tournament and putting yourself into a bad spot arms-wise going into regionals. Does losing your first game in a tournament suck? Yes, it does, but Pierce is smart. He gets it. It's all-in starting next weekend.
This. No sense in burning up all our pitching going through the loser baracket. I expect Pierce to give some of our younger pitchers more experience in the next game. If we lose, oh well.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Our hitters are exhaustingly patient at the plate, especially tonight. WV threw close to 170 total pitches. Only 3 hits with 14 k’s. Pretty impressive win really.

Last edited:
Thanks my dudes. This is ugly baseball.

We better tighten this up quickly.
Ugly for sure but Antico was robbed of a GS. Nice catch for the WV kid. That would have changed the game if it goes. Pitching has been solid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT