ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Baseball

It's more like year four, though, since we only played 17 games last year, not one of which was a conference game.

In any case, his seat could warm up very fast if this season started to go sideways, as it looked like it might in February. Texas baseball is a completely different animal from Texas basketball, needless to say.

Boys down 3-0 so far today. Like to see the sweep obviously but keep winning series and you’ll be just fine.

The standards are high for TX baseball. In his 2nd year coach Gillespie got us to the CWS. This has been a good month for us let's keep it up. Is TT still the team to beat?

The standards are high for TX baseball. In his 2nd year coach Gillespie got us to the CWS. This has been a good month for us let's keep it up. Is TT still the team to beat?

I think you mean coach Pierce. Texas is now 14-6 and 2-1 in conference play.

He did get to the CWS his 2nd year , but his 3rd year was a disaster 27-27. He needed a good year. And it’s started off pretty well

Man, take off that Covid mask. It's depriving you of oxygen. ;)

Maybe I should consider that 😂

Well now that were down to red level the restaurants and movie theatres are finally open to the public. It's only 25% but hey it's a start. And the reported cases have dropped a lot the last 2 days. Keeping my fingers crossed.

But hey I'm pulling for coach PIERCE

Maybe I should consider that 😂

Well now that were down to red level the restaurants and movie theatres are finally open to the public. It's only 25% but hey it's a start. And the reported cases have dropped a lot the last 2 days. Keeping my fingers crossed.

But hey I'm pulling for coach PIERCE

Another in the long line of reasons why I'm glad that I live in Texas. Newsom is an idiot. Liberals will do everything that they can to continue to try to control people's lives with this Covid nonsense. It's time for people to stand up to tyranny and rebel.

Another in the long line of reasons why I'm glad that I live in Texas. Newsom is an idiot. Liberals will do everything that they can to continue to try to control people's lives with this Covid nonsense. It's time for people to stand up to tyranny and rebel.

Dude its time for people to stop politicizing covid19. No less than one of Donald Trump's scientists said this today on tv. He said they're safe and they work. Lord please dont let this thread digress.

Dude its time for people to stop politicizing covid19. No less than one of Donald Trump's scientists said this today on tv. He said they're safe and they work. Lord please dont let this thread digress.

Just stating the truth. It is what it is. Liberals use it as an excuse to try to control people.

Texas has Incarnate Word on Tuesday and OU in Austin for a three-games series this weekend.

Hook'em!

Just stating the truth. It is what it is. Liberals use it as an excuse to try to control people.

Texas has Incarnate Word on Tuesday and OU in Austin for a three-games series this weekend.

Hook'em!

Is OK good this year? And what about TT? Hey we've won 6 of our last 7 keep it up boys.

ADVERTISEMENT