ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Recruiting

The #2 QB in the 2026 class:

Watched film on him.

He is young and will probably improve with this-- but--

He short arms his throws. Makes it easy to knock down at the LOS. He also humps his throws- (throwing motion). Seems to have good feet though they get a little happy. Also seems to throw to option 1 every time (because it's high school).
I realize he's just a sophomore.

For our 2026 opponents it's going to be Dia "de los muertos"!

I recall his Dad Raja playing in the NBA. That dude was an absolute dog on defense. If Dia has just haif of his Dad's intensity and juice, we have ourselves a stud.

Watched film on him.

He is young and will probably improve with this-- but--

He short arms his throws. Makes it easy to knock down at the LOS. He also humps his throws- (throwing motion). Seems to have good feet though they get a little happy. Also seems to throw to option 1 every time (because it's high school).
I realize he's just a sophomore.
Moves well in the pocket and seems to throw pretty good on the run. Reminds me of CJ Stroud

6 6 330? if he can move ill take him
That's probably the issue. Baby fat. They don't see him as a sure thing, but they see if they drop 60 pounds of baby fat off him and replace it with 30 pounds of muscle, his speed and power will improve and take over. He probably has really good technique, he's just too big. I'll try and find some film.

That's probably the issue. Baby fat. They don't see him as a sure thing, but they see if they drop 60 pounds of baby fat off him and replace it with 30 pounds of muscle, his speed and power will improve and take over. He probably has really good technique, he's just too big. I'll try and find some film.
Just watched 3 minutes of film.

He's a BFF that does like to bully people. He's slow afoot, and dropping that baby fat and picking up muscle will help.

He's too high though. Need to correct that. And he holds a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT