ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Recruiting

Dude never quit on a play. Of course it is a ‘highlight real’. But I will give the man the benefit of the doubt. It appears he doesn’t have any quit in him.

I think we should start looking at something besides 4 or 5 Star player, KState showed me that with Vaughn, being from Round Rock, man that was a miss, That was Pop Snyders thing, and they still are doing it, and the Brock Boys , he knocked us down when didn't get them and the 5 Star QB, this guys a crazy guy for sure on building a team...
Think less, if you want to win titles it starts with better players.

Reactions: diadevic
OL Kelvin Banks 5*, who Texas just missed out on, decommitted to OR with Cristobal leaving.
Would be a great get.
Supposedly Texas had made inroads on flipping him. I’d bet on him ending up here if I had to bet today

I see a lot of AnM leans and it makes zero freaking sense.
Dindy just flipped from OU to Ags as well. I think Dewberry might possibly end up at Texas. I’m not sure but that is just a gut. Banks is tough to read. Seemed originally that Banks and Dewberry wanted to play together.

Reactions: weevilcatch
I think that’s why Texas and OU made the move to SEC. Only advantage A&M has.
I will say that A&M has done a crap load of things to their program as far as facilities and the commitment to winning in all sports. We will see what happens but I’m not so sure it is the only advantage. Gameday atmospheres, currently a more respected coach. And facilities are as good as it gets. Jimbo HAS to win next year or momentum could be lost. 2023 class could be too 3 as well with current positions of players. I DO believe it will take a bit for OU and Texas to hit their stride in the SEC but they will and eventually all will be well with all 3 of them playing each other. Makes for some good whiskey weekends for you since you have a big game every week in some kick ass environments for road trips.

Last edited:
Any of you hearing noise about Kobie McKinzie flipping back to OU?

Saw someone say he removed all things Texas from Twitter. So doesn’t seem good, but I guess we will see. Honestly the kids that flip back and forth so quick are probably the ones you don’t want.

Reactions: weevilcatch
There is some pleasant news today. BJ Foster and Chris Adimora have entered the Portal. No more "Foster Toast"
Thank the lord! I got so tired of watching Foster this season. Dude looked like he didn't want to be there and was burnt toast all year.

OL Kelvin Banks 5*, who Texas just missed out on, decommitted to OR with Cristobal leaving.
Would be a great get.
Banks is announcing today at 1pm and it is likely going to be the Horns.
This weekend could be a big weekend on the recruiting front.

Banks is announcing today at 1pm and it is likely going to be the Horns.
This weekend could be a big weekend on the recruiting front.
Yeah he’s reportedly going to to be on campus toddy too. Would he kinda weird to be on campus and then go commit to another school a couple hours later. Could happen I suppose but would he somewhat odd. So that’s good news

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT