ADVERTISEMENT

Texas VS isu predictions

Did he talk sh!t..... or were there some truth nuggets in there?
He said the quiet part out loud. That Texas is their biggest game of the year and even bigger than the Iowa/Iowa State game. We already know that Texas is everybody's Super Bowl for the year.

Also said that they have faced some better interior defensive lines than what Texas has. Which is a crock of shit. There's not a better interior combo in the country than Murphy/Sweat.

He was also wrong saying they've won 4 of the last 5.

Did he talk sh!t..... or were there some truth nuggets in there?

Looney Tunes Fight GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

Reactions: westx
He said the quiet part out loud. That Texas is their biggest game of the year and even bigger than the Iowa/Iowa State game. We already know that Texas is everybody's Super Bowl for the year.

Also said that they have faced some better interior defensive lines than what Texas has. Which is a crock of shit. There's not a better interior combo in the country than Murphy/Sweat.

He was also wrong saying they've won 4 of the last 5.

And if I'm not mistaken isn't Murphy and sweat 3 star players

And if I'm not mistaken isn't Murphy and sweat 3 star players
O ya I forgot about that part as well. Both of those guys were definitely 3 stars. Hell our whole starting defensive line is all 3 stars. Burke and Sorrell were 3 stars. Jaylan Ford is also another one. That would make 5 of our 11 starters on our defense 3 stars. It really is crazy the development job this coaching staff has done. It's possible those 5 guys are all drafted in the next 2 years.

That means tomorrow night you'll be 1 for 3.
I'm just trying to be consistent.. I picked us 9-3 before the season, and that's still the team I see now, except it's more likely 10-2 now, since we got lucky against KSU.
We should have lost that game.
I was absolutely right about what would happen, I just ended up being wrong about the result. And btw, I'm happy we won.

Last edited:
Listen Cali can you call up some of your Mormon tabernacle brethren and have them kidnap Lebbyand make him convert
Well as we speak, as I type were going to the temple in Yuba City. Tomorrow I will call some temples and put coach Lebby on the prayer rolls.

But before the miracle happens you have to be patient and realize that Oklahoma is starting from scratch.

Last edited:
I'm just trying to be consistent.. I picked us 9-3 before the season, and that's still the team I see now, except it's more likely 10-2 now, since we got lucky against KSU.
We should have lost that game.
I was absolutely right about what would happen, I just ended up being wrong about the result. And btw, I'm happy we won.
Luck you say

" Luck is when preparation meets opportunity". Darrell K. Royal

Reactions: hookem777
Texas comes out mad, pissed off and annoyed. Puts up our first 50 point game and still only half the board is happy

52-17 Texas.

Reactions: outhereincali
Well as we speak, as I type were going to the temple in Yuba City. Tomorrow I will call some temples and put coach Lebby on the prayer rolls.

But before the miracle happens you have to be patient and realize that Oklahoma is starting from scratch.
I just think Lebby is phat and way overpaid

Dude, I love it. I hope you’re right. I’m in the “if you don’t want me to score 100, stop me” camp. I want to see some 1980s Nebraska scores. Without the Nebraska coed talent of course…

Reactions: hookem777
Dude, I love it. I hope you’re right. I’m in the “if you don’t want me to score 100, stop me” camp. I want to see some 1980s Nebraska scores. Without the Nebraska coed talent of course…
i just feel it...i feel Sark saying..ok ..my first ever 10 win season as a coach...my RB is out..My Qb1 is back...LET THIS SHIT LOOSE.

For some reason I picture Clob sitting in a corner of a sparsely populated bar with a glass of Highland Park and a note pad working on his game threads lately…

For some reason I picture Clob sitting in a corner of a sparsely populated bar with a glass of Highland Park and a note pad working on his game threads lately…
Believe it or not, I write them in the moment, on the fly and the morning of the game.
Know thyself--- it's been my experience that when I carefully coordinate and draft a plan, looking at every conceivable outcome and anticipating all possible contingencies-- the plan always goes to sh!t.

But if I go with my gut and wing it--- sh!t seems to work out.

Year 1 we lost a bunch of games we should have won, year 2 we won a few of those games we lost in year 1, and now we are winning the majority of our games ugly.
It's just where we are as a program.

Remember why we gave up all those leads the first year? It was mostly because our offense couldn't stay on the field in the 2nd half. Saturday was no different and the last few weeks were no different. At TCU we were 2-9 on 3rd and short, and 4th and short.
Our short yard and goaline issue is here to stay for the rest of the year.

As far as this Sat.. I do not believe we can keep getting lucky in these late 4th quarter games. This will be our first game out of the state of Texas since Bama, and for that reason I am taking ISU 28-24.
I think the difference in the game will be a few 4th and shorts that Sark should have kicked a field goal on, but that we go for and turn the ball over on downs on.

Jay
Coach Bo would like to have a few words with you:

“This is real! Some of you mother****ers need to get in the transfer portal. You wanna go? Get in the mother****er! This shit ain’t a game to me! You think it’s a game? Get the **** off of this bus! I got my ass kicked! & you mother****ers wanna laugh? Shit’s ****ing real. You think it’s a goddamn joke? & some of you mother****ers do. Transfer! Out! This mother****er! Cause I’m tired of this shit. This shit’s goddamn real. & we wanna laugh and joke? Fvck that!”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT