ADVERTISEMENT

*****Texas vs Kansas Game Thread*****

I haven't been able to forget about the way we lost to ou. “Outphysicaled” (how Tom put it) and unbelievably bad tackling at this point in the season. I don’t care if it is a backup playing for an injured starter. Tackling is fundamental and not finishing is plain ole laziness. Beating KU solidly from start to finish would go a long for my complaining as$ to shut up and move on.
Hook ‘em!

I haven't been able to forget about the way we lost to ou. “Outphysicaled” (how Tom put it) and unbelievably bad tackling at this point in the season. I don’t care if it is a backup playing for an injured starter. Tackling is fundamental and not finishing is plain ole laziness. Beating KU solidly from start to finish would go a long for my complaining as$ to shut up and move on.
Hook ‘em!
I believe you’re going to see a pissed off determined Texas football team.

From the South Bank of the Guadalupe in beautiful Kerrville, after filling up on German food at BestFest in Fredericksburg......FIGHT!!!!!

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
What is Jamison doing? 1st return he caught it when it was going out of bounds, luckily ref gave that to us by calling the out of bounds penalty. Then he does this run back. It is obvious our kick return blocking is sub standard. Just fair catch it.

Ok...is it just me being antsy or does it seem to anyone else like the O-line is still not firing on all cylinders?

Reactions: westx
Our defense is a damn joke! I have never seen so many missed tackles in my life. Orlando’s seat is getting warm in my opinion. This years defense may be one of the worst defenses in the history of Texas football.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
So Kansas can take the lead on this drive. Seems like we are a legit team.

Reactions: freeper
Our defense is a damn joke! I have never seen so many missed tackles in my life. Orlando’s seat is getting warm in my opinion. This years defense may be one of the worst defenses in the history of Texas football.
I don’t see Orlando going anywhere. All this will be blamed on youth & injuries, right or wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT