ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs Kansas predictions

I know it was 2 years ago, but a 2-8 KU team led by Daniels hung 57 pts on PK’s defense. Daniels is the heart and soull of the team. Our offense did okay with almost 600 yards to their 400.

I just want to see Burke t-bag a qb after a sack. Totally worth the 15 yards and ejection.

Reactions: hookem777
I had a professor in grad school who was very cute in a nerdy way. She was a Jayhawk alum. She once docked me 9 pts on a term paper but couldn't explain what had cost me the points. Then she did it again later in the semester. Still got an "A" but have held a grudge ever since so I'm thinking the Jayhawks get a sentimental 18 for my lost research paper points but the good guys get revenge by hanging the first 40+ spot of the year on the board.....

I had a professor in grad school who was very cute in a nerdy way. She was a Jayhawk alum. She once docked me 9 pts on a term paper but couldn't explain what had cost me the points. Then she did it again later in the semester. Still got an "A" but have held a grudge ever since so I'm thinking the Jayhawks get a sentimental 18 for my lost research paper points but the good guys get revenge by hanging the first 40+ spot of the year on the board.....
She was a “chinga quedito”?:)

Reactions: freeper
I know it was 2 years ago, but a 2-8 KU team led by Daniels hung 57 pts on PK’s defense. Daniels is the heart and soull of the team. Our offense did okay with almost 600 yards to their 400.
Their RB Neal is pretty damn good. 5th year senior who is the real leader of the team. Very mature and savvy vet player who other players follow. He reminds me of Rojo in both running style and leadership. We need to make sure not to let him run wild. He can hurt us if we’re not disciplined.

Reactions: westx
Their RB Neal is pretty damn good. 5th year senior who is the real leader of the team. Very mature and savvy vet player who other players follow. He reminds me of Rojo in both running style and leadership. We need to make sure not to let him run wild. He can hurt us if we’re not disciplined.
Texas is a way different team than 2 years ago, but so is KU. Daniels and Neal were not intimidated and pulled out a win. That deserves some respect, imo.

Devin Neal is a junior just fyi, but I like him too!

I hate to break it to you, but most of the guys on that 2021 defense are no longer on this roster lol. This defense is night and day better than that unit....

I hate to break it to you, but most of the guys on that 2021 defense are no longer on this roster lol. This defense is night and day better than that unit....
PK is a common variable. No way Texas had worse talent than all the teams KU played in 2021. KU only had 2 wins all season (their only wins were TX and S. Dakota) where the other teams throttled KU. Just something to think about

Another fun factoid….UT has scored more than 50 points against KU three seasons in a row. Over 550 yards of offense in each of those games too. Both teams are improving but I still don’t see this as a close game. Texas wins handily.

Reactions: Hoookem722
Another fun factoid….UT has scored more than 50 points against KU three seasons in a row. Over 550 yards of offense in each of those games too. Both teams are improving but I still don’t see this as a close game. Texas wins handily.
I hope you are right. Depending on the time of day, I talk myself into believing it will be a solid win, not necessarily an easy one. I guess if it comes right down to it, I just don’t fully trust this team just yet.

PK is a common variable. No way Texas had worse talent than all the teams KU played in 2021. KU only had 2 wins all season (their only wins were TX and S. Dakota) where the other teams throttled KU. Just something to think about
Well that common variable has this defense playing lights out. 13th in the country and only allowing 12.5 points a game. I honestly don't know why we are even talking about 2021. The roster is almost completely different on both sides of the ball.

Reactions: hookem777 and westx
Well that common variable has this defense playing lights out. 13th in the country and only allowing 12.5 points a game. I honestly don't know why we are even talking about 2021. The roster is almost completely different on both sides of the ball.
This is true. I think Daniels is better than Milroe and will be more difficult to contain. I seem to think the x-factor will be Hill chasing him down like he did Milroe. Should be fun

It wasn't about talent that year. You had a divided team. I believe that was the year of the Bo Davis bus rant. Players laughing and joking after getting beat. The team was just playing and expecting to win. Talent level to the side.....focus and determination is for sure different.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT