ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs Kansas predictions

hookem777

Dec 13, 2011
Happy Humpday fellas...

lets get those predictions

I say Kansas keeps it close with Texas slipping away in the 2nd quarter..half time score 28-13 half time

Texas comes out and closes it out ending 42-20 Texas

Players of the game . QE with 4 total TDs ( No turnovers) and Ford with a sack and another INT .

Oh yeah and a Ethan Burke Sack.

HOOKEM

Reactions: freeper and westx
I'm surprised we're that big a favorite. I was thinking along the same lines 42/24 good guys. Ok correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe Jake Majors hasn't had a false start the last 3 games I know he didn't have any against Alabama. Brooks got his first non garbage playing time in the Alamo Bowl and since then he's scored a td in every game.

Reactions: Archmadness
KU has scored at least 30 pts in all 4 games, but Texas’s D is better than anything they have faced. I am not sold on PK containing Daniels, but I will give him the benfit of the doubt based on Milroe.

Texas 31
KU 17

Reactions: freeper
Top 25 matchup........
Getting the bad taste out from the birds coming to Austin and embarrassing them......watching their players celebrate at DKR...........

Texas 38
Toucan sam 17

Bro..... you can have it. I don't understand why we can't share...... you got to be the only person that correctly predicts the score?
Well, not really, I guess. Just didn’t want to post the exact score as you, immediately after you in thread.

Kansas has a good roster, a very good QB and a quality coaching staff. They will be prepared and excited.

I have yet see the same from the offense of Texas. Until then, I just can't believe we're "all gas, no brakes"

This is the best offense we have seen by far. I think the defense is up for the challenge, but Kansas will score points and make plays. We're at home, trying to get to 5-0 for the first time since 2009. Hopefully the guys understand that and are focused this week.

I'm thinking a close game for a while. Texas' depth on the LOS is the X factor here. I think we pull away in the late 3Q

48-31

UT - 7 - 20 - 7 - 14
KU - 10 - 14 - 7 - 0

TD - KU - 7-0 Kansas lead
TD - UT - 7-7 tied
FG - KU - 10-7 Kansas lead

End of 1st

FG - UT - 10-10 tied
TD - UT - 17-10 Texas lead
TD - UT - 24-10 Texas lead
TD - KU - 24-17 Texas lead
TD - KU - 24-24 tied
FG - UT - 27-24 Texas lead

Halftime

TD - UT - 34-24 Texas lead
TD - KU - 34-31 Texas lead

End of 3rd

TD - UT - 41-31 Texas lead
TD - UT - 48-31 Texas lead

End of Game

Reactions: 071191mhW and westx
Jesus.... we give up 31 to Kansas and I start getting REALLY nervous about the following week.

Reactions: Archmadness
Kansas has a good roster, a very good QB and a quality coaching staff. They will be prepared and excited.

I have yet see the same from the offense of Texas. Until then, I just can't believe we're "all gas, no brakes"

This is the best offense we have seen by far. I think the defense is up for the challenge, but Kansas will score points and make plays. We're at home, trying to get to 5-0 for the first time since 2009. Hopefully the guys understand that and are focused this week.

I'm thinking a close game for a while. Texas' depth on the LOS is the X factor here. I think we pull away in the late 3Q

48-31

UT - 7 - 20 - 7 - 14
KU - 10 - 14 - 7 - 0

TD - KU - 7-0 Kansas lead
TD - UT - 7-7 tied
FG - KU - 10-7 Kansas lead

End of 1st

FG - UT - 10-10 tied
TD - UT - 17-10 Texas lead
TD - UT - 24-10 Texas lead
TD - KU - 24-17 Texas lead
TD - KU - 24-24 tied
FG - UT - 27-24 Texas lead

Halftime

TD - UT - 34-24 Texas lead
TD - KU - 34-31 Texas lead

End of 3rd

TD - UT - 41-31 Texas lead
TD - UT - 48-31 Texas lead

End of Game
Someone has too much time on their hands!!!

55-17 Texas

I feel like we’re about to see a really motivated Texas team on Saturday. DL should absolutely feast on this Kansas OL, and don’t forget what Brooks did to this team last year at their house after Bijan finished terrorizing them.

Fun fact: it’s been over seven quarters since the defense allowed a TD

55-17 Texas

I feel like we’re about to see a really motivated Texas team on Saturday. DL should absolutely feast on this Kansas OL, and don’t forget what Brooks did to this team last year at their house after Bijan finished terrorizing them.

And 3 games since Jake Majors got called for a false start. Now that's news worthy.

55-17 Texas

That is true. 7 quarters.

I feel like some are giving Kansas a little bit too much credit. They are a good team but I don't think they've played anybody. I know Daniels was coming off injury last year when we played them but we had no problem containing him. Defense is even better this year. Our defense has yet to have an off day this year. Don't think that changes this weekend. We just have too much talent and depth on the line of scrimmage this year.

I'm starting to think this defense is going to be as good as the 2008 defense was. With all the young guys getting a lot of reps we are only going to get better as the season progresses.

Texas 41
Kansas 17

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT