TEXAS VS meatchicken predictions

“That’s not what she said”.
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Reactions: Oldmanastro
@clob94 im ganna need that prediction of the game sir ...or ....ED????
I've looked at this thing up down and sideways.
Meatchicken will force us to put 8 in the box. Then they'll throw it. I don't know how effective our run blitz will be against them. But we HAVE to keep them in 3rd and long. 3rd and manageable will work sometimes- but if we're giving up 7 yards on a 1st down run-- watch out. It could be a LOOOOOOONG day.
Meatchicken knows they don't want a shoot-out with us. They couldn't keep pace. They're going to grind and grind on us to keep Quinn on the sidelines. They know if we hang 30 on them, they'll lose.

Offensively- we gotta hang 30 on them. We aren't going to win the TOP battle. I just don't see it. Meatchicken will probably have the ball 10 more minutes than we do. That means every possession counts. We can't have a 3 and out our 1st series. Offense needs to take the opening kick- march down the field- 10,12 play drive- and then punch it in. That does 2 things:
1. Takes the crowd out.
2. Let's Meatchicken know we can sustain drives on their defense.
Psychologically, that's a killer for them.

First team to 30 wins. I think that's us.
31 - 23 Texas.

Reactions: hookem777
I've looked at this thing up down and sideways.
Meatchicken will force us to put 8 in the box. Then they'll throw it. I don't know how effective our run blitz will be against them. But we HAVE to keep them in 3rd and long. 3rd and manageable will work sometimes- but if we're giving up 7 yards on a 1st down run-- watch out. It could be a LOOOOOOONG day.
Meatchicken knows they don't want a shoot-out with us. They couldn't keep pace. They're going to grind and grind on us to keep Quinn on the sidelines. They know if we hang 30 on them, they'll lose.

Offensively- we gotta hang 30 on them. We aren't going to win the TOP battle. I just don't see it. Meatchicken will probably have the ball 10 more minutes than we do. That means every possession counts. We can't have a 3 and out our 1st series. Offense needs to take the opening kick- march down the field- 10,12 play drive- and then punch it in. That does 2 things:
1. Takes the crowd out.
2. Let's Meatchicken know we can sustain drives on their defense.
Psychologically, that's a killer for them.

First team to 30 wins. I think that's us.
31 - 23 Texas.
i can dig that..take 7 away from meatchicken and i agree 100