ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs Ou thread

Very confident. Has a transcendent QB in Quinn for another year after this one and then Arch shows up next season. QB is the most important position on the field and with an elite one it’s almost a guarantee to win 9+ games a year. Our defense has also improved this season. If they take another leap forward next year there’s no reason we shouldn’t be competing for a playoff spot next season.
Sark the man though?

You might be surprised. 👍
brother..brother..brother.......brother

speak in more than a one sentence response...for once..in your life...show me you have more to say than just a little wanna be jab shots when you literally just sound repetitive

also because you have said it, good luck...........brother

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
brother..brother..brother.......brother

speak in more than a one sentence response...for once..in your life...show me you have more to say than just a little wanna be jab shots when you literally just sound repetitive

also because you have said it, good luck...........brother
Whatcha got?

• Haha
Reactions: hookem777
It won’t be our freshman qb winning it. It will be our defense. Our POS defense last year lost this very game.

Reactions: LonghornMM
311340579_10226296434150599_7375038930494486880_n.jpg

I'm really sorry about that. For his sake I hope he's not damaged.
I don’t think it’s the right decision if he does play. Concussions are no joke and I don’t think anybody should be playing 6 days after one. I just remember what happened to David Ash.

Is it just me or is it a crazy year for high profile QB injuries? QB’s at Aggie, OU, Texas x2, Bama have all been out with injuries.

Gabreal is warming up Apperently… I hope they don’t play him for his own safety

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT