ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs Snyder U pre and game thread

Yes. Give it to the big boy, every time down there warren should get it

i truly hope that this is the turning point game for Texas. Learning how to win is a big deal. Expecting to win is a big deal.

PJ Locke was beaten all night from what I saw. I would put 31 back in and give him a shot.

I think the QB debate is over. Sam is gonna make some mistakes but he’s your guy.
Sam played his butt off. But let’s not crown the king just yet. We will need them both. Especially if Ehlinger keeps standing straight up and taking big hits.

Reactions: freeper
PLAYER OF THE GAME: Sam
BEST RECEIVER: Hemphill-Mapps
BEST RUNNING BACK: Warren
BEST LB: Predator
BEST OL: Even
BEST DL: Even
BEST SECONDARY: Even
Sam played great and knows how to win but we have to establish a running game. I was nervous and had a flash back when we played Stanford. Played them great until their starting QB got hurt and they brought the freshman in and killed us with his legs. This time we finished by concentrating on stopping the QB run. It paid off and we now can enjoy the rest of the night.

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/dontmesswithTEXAS?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#dontmesswithTEXAS</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/KSUvsTEX?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#KSUvsTEX</a> <a href="https://t.co/kQ4udh3pHJ">pic.twitter.com/kQ4udh3pHJ</a></p>&mdash; Chad Pettigrew (@1Bikerchad) <a href="">October 8, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

PLAYER OF THE GAME: Sam
BEST RECEIVER: Hemphill-Mapps
BEST RUNNING BACK: Warren
BEST LB: Predator
BEST OL: Even
BEST DL: Even
BEST SECONDARY: Even
Sam played great and knows how to win but we have to establish a running game. I was nervous and had a flash back when we played Stanford. Played them great until their starting QB got hurt and they brought the freshman in and killed us with his legs. This time we finished by concentrating on stopping the QB run. It paid off and we now can enjoy the rest of the night.
I’ll take Carter as the RB.

Reactions: weevilcatch
i truly hope that this is the turning point game for Texas. Learning how to win is a big deal. Expecting to win is a big deal.

PJ Locke was beaten all night from what I saw. I would put 31 back in and give him a shot.
Truth : These guys do not know how to win but this is a good start. I think just about every game will be like this .

Reactions: swVAHorn
Sam played his butt off. But let’s not crown the king just yet. We will need them both. Especially if Ehlinger keeps standing straight up and taking big hits.
Sam has played 3 games largely because Shane gets injured every time he plays. Ovbiously you don’t want your QB taking hits but if injuries are your concern Sam really isn’t your worry.

As soon as Carter learns the playbook he is the most complete back and it's not even close
I agree. When he touches it you can just see that if he gets a LITTLE daylight he could take it to the house. I like how he gets the ball and sticks his foot in the ground and RUNS. I worry about the fumbling because of the spring game and what Herman has said but he is worth it......He was doing GREAT and then he just disappeared. It will make you grind your teeth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT