ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs Washington game thread

Somebody need to tell our kicker that 1984 called and needs the perm/soul glow back.

I do hate hearing players are just now starting to get heated on the sideline ..it's deep into the 4th for Christ sakes.

When reads are quick and simple he does well, just like 90% of QBs. His pocket movement and decisions have been better as well.

He’s still got a long way to go in all areas sans arm strength
That’s because he’s young though. He’s made some really good throws down the field tonight.

Reactions: hookem777
Jesus Christ. 3rd down and Washington converts again. It's like watching a bad horror flick. You know the monster is behind the door and gonna pop out- but you still jump when it happens.

That look you just saw on Sark's face-- that was the "I need a double crown and coke" look I been telling y'all about.

It’s amazing what we have now been conditioned to accept as “really good” now as a Texas fan.

Anything that isn’t a complete meltdown suck fest is close to elite. Sad days
Or some of us are just realist and realize where this team is. Yeah man I want the days of 10 win seasons big 12 titles. National championships. We ain't there yet. This team has some promise and we need to let it grow. You've gone 10 plus years of shyt football. Let this team grow another year.

When reads are quick and simple he does well, just like 90% of QBs. His pocket movement and decisions have been better as well.

He’s still got a long way to go in all areas sans arm strength
When his first quick read doesn’t work, he doesn’t know what to do

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT