ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs Washington game thread

I just don't think he has what it takes between the ears to be QB1.

You didn't have to wait 3 games into their 2nd season to know that VY, Colt, or Major had the mental makeup to be the guy.

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
Worthy catches a few balls we’re in position to win this game.

Ewers has got to wedge the ball into the bars of Worthy’s face mask, not make Worthy try to catch the ball with his hands like that

Had we won tonight I have a feeling expectations would have been way too high starting out next year. We still have a long way to go to building a solid program.

Reactions: Drtxhorn and westx
I don’t either. I hope I’m wrong. Hope he understands talent isn’t enough.

No, this doesn’t mean I want Manning next year ffs
Can't start Manning next year. If Ewers transfers and then goes to USC and wins a Heisman, Sark and Texas are completely fvcked at that point.

Ride or die with mullet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: weevilcatch
Can't start Manning next year. If Ewers transfers and then goes to USC and wins a Heisman, Sark and Texas are completely fvcked at that point.

Ride or due with mullet.
Anybody talking about Manning starting next year has masochistic tendencies

I just don't think he has what it takes between the ears to be QB1.

You didn't have to wait 3 games into their 2nd season to know that VY, Colt, or Major had the mental makeup to be the guy.
We didn’t watch the same guys then. I remember watching VY get benched in favor of Chance Mock and thinking to myself how he was a perfect recruit coming out of high school.

Colt turned the ball over 23 times his sophomore year as well. This fan base is just starved for success.

Heisman front runner in 2023. Hookem722 called it first
See we can’t even have a logical discussion within this fan base. It’s either one extreme or the next with you guys. I’m out. This is my last post here. Can’t take the toxic negativity that comes with this board. QB finally has a decent game and we want to can him.

Reactions: hookem777
See we can’t even have a logical discussion within this fan base. It’s either one extreme or the next with you guys. I’m out. This is my last post here. Can’t take the toxic negativity that comes with this board. QB finally has a decent game and we want to can him.
Weevil is a good guy and is usually pretty funny with his sarcasm. Hang around man. I don't think his is that serious about Quinn as much as he is pissed at losing.

Wow. Stone hands makes one easy catch and Ewers goes over 400.

Btw, was anybody else hoping JT Sanders punched Worthy in the face?
I heard the announcers say something about a skirmish that even involved the coaches. What happened? Is there any video?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT