Thank you to Michigan Fans

Green Gloves

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2014
Took my son to the game in Ann Arbor. My 9 year old has a sign that said "I hope Michigan doesn't steal my sign" Almost all of them laughed, and said hell yeah we stole those signs and applauded the sign. I had about 200 Michigan fans thank us for visiting, one buy my kid popcorn, and all of them were extremely hospitable. Only a few students heckled us but it was all in good fun, nothing out of line. I think it is a few years from now when Michigan comes to Austin, but we need to be as good of hosts as they were. I was never a Michigan fan, but I will gladly cheer for them when I can. Great fans, great stadium, awesome experience, campus is beautiful, and everyone was tremendous. Some might remember the visit to Ohio State and how the school president had to apologize to the Longhorn fans afterwards...Michigan is different.

I have been to USC, Florida, LSU, Nebraska, Houston, A&M, to name a few and have had a better away game experience.

Reactions: txleapd and alee69
Michigan fans are high brow-- like most Texas fans. They look down at Ohio st, we look down at aggy.
There's some common ground betwixt us.

Reactions: txleapd