ADVERTISEMENT

The 3-2-1: What I'm watching at fall camp; huge month coming up for recruiting; pool party recruiting updates

Suchomel

Staff
Aug 10, 2001
IMG_2717.JPG

THREE THINGS WE LEARNED

1. The main things I’ll be watching during fall camp are …

1. Wide receiver rotation – Steve Sarkisian said at SEC Media Days what many of us have been suspecting for a while … that Texas will utilize more receivers this year than it has in the past. We’ll likely see some sort of actual rotation, but you have to figure that a couple of guys will rise to the top of the pecking order. Who will the majority of the targets go to? I’m not sure just yet.

2. Ryan Wingo – The true freshman gets his own section.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

View attachment 5298

THREE THINGS WE LEARNED

1. Wide receiver rotation – Steve Sarkisian said at SEC Media Days what many of us have been suspecting for a while … that Texas will utilize more receivers this year than it has in the past. We’ll likely see some sort of actual rotation, but you have to figure that a couple of guys will rise to the top of the pecking order. Who will the majority of the targets go to? I’m not sure just yet.

Reactions: boernefan
View attachment 5298

THREE THINGS WE LEARNED

View attachment 5298

THREE THINGS WE LEARNED

Reactions: Walt Longmire
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News