The coming storm.

Trump is a mess and is starting to show his age a little bit.

Kamala's policies are straight up scary.

I'd say we're fvcked.
At least President Trump stood in the heat at the AZ border to take questions from the media and stayed even when he heard a lunatic was wanting to kill him. Then, he held spoke to a large crowd later. And, he has a lot better VP in Vance. No comparison there.

Harris' excitement of the week was telling the press that she was going to walk up the airplane stairs.

Reactions: freeper
He's always been a bit of a mess. But what's the alternative?
A cock smoking whore that fvcked her way into politics and wants to try and put an unrealized capital gains tax on our sh!t?

We're usually pretty far apart on stuff like this but this time I have to agree with you. This is crazy.

What's your thoughts on Harris's proposed economic policies?

25K to first time home buyers
Federal price cap on what companies can sell their goods for
Just like most every other policy her side comes up with, it sounds good on the surface but will have negative effects overall.
It's like we already forgot about the 08 housing collapse. Instead of forcing banks to approve unqualified borrowers, we're going artificially prop borrowers up to qualify in an extremely overpriced market.

This will further extend the current pricing bubble and put more people with mortgages they can't afford. If you can't save up enough for the down payment, you can't afford that house.
It may be a harsh opinion but it's reality.

Fed price caps = communism. End of story.

Reactions: Lampasas
please provide your Trump examples
Dude--- come on... but for his mouth, he'd be ending his second term right now.
He launched an all out war with main stream media on day one-- and I FVCKING HATE the MSM..

But you can't destroy them the way he tried.

He should have taken a way more subtle approach to wrecking them.

Reactions: oldhorn2
please provide your Trump examples

He’s a clown dude bro? Guy can’t get out of his own way. We all know a guy like. He’s fun sometimes but other times it’s like STFU dude.

He uses hyperbole whether intended or not. He says inaccurate stuff constantly.

Still, he’s 100x the candidate that Kamala is. Or Biden.

When I think about a POTUS my concern is first how I think they’ll deal with other foreign leaders and second will they FUBAR the economy. IMO Kamala is O for 2 there.

Agreed on Trump. But what’s more important, the swing, or where the ball lands?
Dude is the political equivalent of Charles Barkley's golf swing--- but you got to admit- other nations do not fvck around when Trump is at the helm. Little Kim fired off a few missiles, Trump went over there- set him straight- Little Kim settled down.
Iran dude shot his mouth off, so Trump blew his mouth off--- literally.
Look, Trump is a giant asshole-- but nobody wants to fvck with him. He'll get his way with other nations because they're all led by pvssies.
Canada-- pvssy
France-- pussy
Britain-- idiot and a pvssy
Russia-- is scared sh!tless of Trump because Putin thinks Trump is crazy enough to actually blow them to sh!t.
China-- tried playing hardball with Trump and Trump didn't flinch.

Dude is the political equivalent of Charles Barkley's golf swing--- but you got to admit- other nations do not fvck around when Trump is at the helm. Little Kim fired off a few missiles, Trump went over there- set him straight- Little Kim settled down.
Iran dude shot his mouth off, so Trump blew his mouth off--- literally.
Look, Trump is a giant asshole-- but nobody wants to fvck with him. He'll get his way with other nations because they're all led by pvssies.
Canada-- pvssy
France-- pussy
Britain-- idiot and a pvssy
Russia-- is scared sh!tless of Trump because Putin thinks Trump is crazy enough to actually blow them to sh!t.
China-- tried playing hardball with Trump and Trump didn't flinch.

This.

Kamala is not this. And don't kid yourself (not you) the other world leaders know this and can't wait to "put us in our place."

I dunno guys....I am beginning to believe that Kamala is going to run on the one plank platform.......I am not Trump!

Sadly, it may work.

giphy.gif