ADVERTISEMENT

The curse has been removed

madcow12

Jan 13, 2010
A Texas player got Lil B 'The Based God' to forgive the Longhorns
Texas defensive end Bryce Cottrell thinks he knows who is responsible for the Longhorns' struggles, recently. Cottrell pleaded with rapper Lil B -- aka The Based God -- on Twitter to forgive Texas for whatever it did to anger him.

@LILBTHEBASEDGOD idk what we did wrong but please forgive the Longhorns for any wrong doings all mighty based god

— Bryce Cottrell (@brycecottrell27) October 5, 2015

Lil B obliged that request.

@brycecottrell27 love you and Longhorns - Lil B

— Lil B THE BASEDGOD

ow, one has to wonder if that curse spread to all of Texas athletics. Durant played ball at Texas and since the curse was placed on Durant in 2011, the Longhorns football team has gone 34-25.

Now, Lil B seems to have forgiven the Longhorns and offered them his blessing the week before the Oklahoma game. I'm not saying this means the Sooners are in trouble in the Red River Shootout this weekend, but I just feel obligated to point out that this happened two days before Florida upset Ole Miss on Saturday.

@UF love you and Florida - Lil B

— Lil B THE BASEDGOD (@LILBTHEBASEDGOD) October 1, 2015

@GatorsFB @UF will do go gators sports - Lil B

— Lil B THE BASEDGOD (@LILBTHEBASEDGOD) October 1, 2015

Yeah, at what point to we go ask a fortune teller for some advice? That's how we got the whole Hex Rally/red candles thing, right? And that worked on the aggies apparently. Maybe we need a new one...?

I guess I'm not up to date with my pop culture or whatever. Is this a real thing or person?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT