The new Aggie theme on TexAgs: "Reed would have beaten Notre Dame"

BattleshipTexas

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2001
TexAgs comments:

There is no controversy. Reed is much better right now.

During the rain delay, the TV announcers basically said the same thing…that given our extremely poor QB performance against ND and the way MR is playing today…what if MR had come in the play the 2nd half of the ND game? If we go on a run and have a shot at the top 12, this will be the primary argument to get us in the playoff. I recognize it's a long shot, but not completely out of the question.

The media/pollsters are constantly rubbing one out over the sips anyway. Georgia just opened the door for them tonight by winning on the road over an opponent with a pulse

trans-u is already on their backup qb and the season is just heating up. let's see if they have the depth needed to survive a sec season.

Texas isn't as good as they look right now

Lmao. All it takes is a team with an QB/offense and SEC team with schematically-sound defense. They're nothing very special, but their lines can push around weak opponents' lines and if Ewers isn't being Sewers that game, then they can be tough. Washington exposed them, and they're no better this year than last. Arch is overrated Af.

Their marshmallow schedule goes away if they make the playoffs, and snakey won't be able to protect them from the grind that is the sec forever, so they may ascend to #1 at some point but won't finish there. Sark isn't the second coming of Satan so no dynasty for tu.

Sips are always the national champions of September.

So tu will bump up because they blew out a cupcake? They've played two cupcakes and a crappy Michigan team. Georgia has played one cupcake, Clemson and a night SEC road game. If anyone arguably should bump up to #1, which I don't think should, it would be Bama for the beat down at Wisconsin.

UGA was trash. And if they are, so what? They're beatable. There is no team in the country going undefeated this year.

Thus the reason that A&M now needs to keep pace. They are beatable but we have things that need to be worked out as well.

Ewers already hurt and hasn't played an SEC team yet. Dem boys are in for a surprise.

It's too early in the season to crown anyone #1 but tu is very good this year .
We can still beat them if Marcell Reed is the answer going forward .
I think Weigman is done being an Aggie .

I love it. The pansies, media, and the dildo wavers have used that Michigan win to anoint themselves as the champions. They don't play a conference game for two more weeks… The tears in October will be delicious. I predict we will play a flat and defeated team in November coming off a season of realizing this isn't the league or Baylor, TCU, and Kansas anymore.

Beat a bad Michigan team and now are crowned champions. Ewers is out and is Manning up. They are in for a big surprise

Tennessee, Ohio State, Bama, Georgia, Texas A&M, Oregon .... All could beat the sips.

Sips officially #1. Of course the stars align for those dbags their first year in the SEC

The fix is in and they're slobbing all over tu nuts. They're all getting off on seeing Manning "run" and giving him all sorts of praise. Come on, it was vs UTSA

It is about time to stop with the "Arch is overrated" stuff. Yes, he may not turn out as good as he has looked, but the early results make suggesting he is overrated silly. There have been so many comments on Texags claiming with complete confidence how over-rated Arch Manning is over the last year or two. It is likely we are going to look really stupid with those comments.

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.