ADVERTISEMENT

The next hoops coach needs to be

Jun 3, 2019
Nation,
Now while I understand we are all gonna be up in arms and all up on footballs tip, as will I....

Iam also a hoops junkie and I believe CDC does care about taking all of our athletics to the next level.

With Beard getting extended by Tech, Oats to Alabama, Musselman to Arkansas and Buzz to A&M......

The next coach if Shaka cannot get it done this year or make major improvements needs to be Billy Donovan. PERIOD!!!!! END OF STORY. I dare anybody to tell me otherwise

Very little chance of that happening. This NBA off-season is going to be one of the most interesting in recent memory and Donovan and the thunder will likely be big players.

My only gripe against Donovan is that I know he didn't play by the rules when he coached in Florida. He was dirty as ****. We don't want that sort of stank on our program.

Very little chance of that happening. This NBA off-season is going to be one of the most interesting in recent memory and Donovan and the thunder will likely be big players.

My only gripe against Donovan is that I know he didn't play by the rules when he coached in Florida. He was dirty as ****. We don't want that sort of stank on our program.

Well maybe so to bother points. What did he do? But also who else could we hire? I don’t want mediocrity anymore

As a matter of fact let me respond to both of your points because I do think there is some valid truth

To the NBA point: The offseason is going to be very interesting Indeed but here’s the thing he is on a major hot seat this coming season. He’s coaching the biggest Diva not named Kevin Durant (yeah I said it and I don’t give a rats ass what anybody says. Love KD the Longhorn and person. KD The warrior I can’t stand) and LeBron. If he can’t get out of the first round again, Presti and Donovan go Bye bye

The Doesn’t play by the rules point: I would like to know more and then I’ll respond to that

Well maybe so to bother points. What did he do? But also who else could we hire? I don’t want mediocrity anymore

As a matter of fact let me respond to both of your points because I do think there is some valid truth

To the NBA point: The offseason is going to be very interesting Indeed but here’s the thing he is on a major hot seat this coming season. He’s coaching the biggest Diva not named Kevin Durant (yeah I said it and I don’t give a rats ass what anybody says. Love KD the Longhorn and person. KD The warrior I can’t stand) and LeBron. If he can’t get out of the first round again, Presti and Donovan go Bye bye

The Doesn’t play by the rules point: I would like to know more and then I’ll respond to that
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/columns/story?columnist=katz_andy&id=1645672

Where there's smoke------

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/columns/story?columnist=katz_andy&id=1645672

Where there's smoke------

Unfortunately that’s looking a lot like rumors. Unless there is a major violation that comes to the light, I don’t see him doing anything wrong. Some of those coaches probably do it themselves

I am a contrarian in many things. When everyone gets on one side of the boat, I move to the other. As much as this may rub many hoops fans the wrong way, I think Texas has a decent season next year and Shaka lives out his contract. I don't know what happens after that but if we can get some semblance of good play and returning players, I think this team will find some legs.

I am a contrarian in many things. When everyone gets on one side of the boat, I move to the other. As much as this may rub many hoops fans the wrong way, I think Texas has a decent season next year and Shaka lives out his contract. I don't know what happens after that but if we can get some semblance of good play and returning players, I think this team will find some legs.

If Shaka has his best year yet and continues to make progress then I’ll be ok with it. If he doesn’t get at least a b12 title regular or KC OR a second weekend of the tournament, then he’s gotta go

I love your optimism but...............

All I can say is that he had better not benefit from the Mariana Trench-level expectations he himself has created by cratering the program.

Twenty wins is garbage. A first-weekend exit in the real tournament is garbage. It’s year f*ckin’ five.

Reactions: diadevic
All I can say is that he had better not benefit from the Mariana Trench-level expectations he himself has created by cratering the program.

Twenty wins is garbage. A first-weekend exit in the real tournament is garbage. It’s year f*ckin’ five.

=)roll

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT