ADVERTISEMENT

The NFL draft has finally arrived

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
It looks like for the first time in 8 years, the University of Texas Longhorns are going to have a #1 draft pick deep 😔 of relief. It appears Bijan will be taken somewhere between 8 and 12 I read that he would go to the Atlanta Falcons.

We had 5 players invited to the combine Roschon, Demarvion, Moro, and Keondre. They're all projected to go in the 4th or 5th round but DO is such a great athlete I still think he can go on the second day.

Anthony Cook, and D'shawn Jameson were not invited to the combine. However they got to show their stuff at the longhorn combine. Maybe they'll get a fa contract. D'shawn is a great special teams player.

Let's wish our boys good luck this weekend.

Last edited:
It looks like for the first time in 8 years, the University of Texas Longhorns are going to have a #1 draft pick deep 😔 of relief. It appears Bijan will be taken somewhere between 8 and 12 I read that he would go to the Atlanta Falcons.

We had 5 players invited to the combine Roschon, Demarvion, Moro, and Keondre. They're all projected to go in the 4th or 5th round but DO is such a great athlete I still think he can go on the second day.

Anthony Cook, and D'shawn Jameson were not invited to the combine. However they got to show their stuff at the longhorn combine. Maybe they'll get a fa contract. D'shawn is a great special teams player.

DO lacks the instincts to be a day 2 guy. Instincts are huge at the NFL level where the game just moves so much faster. I think he'll be a 4th-5th round guy because of that.

Best thing that could happen to Bijan is he gets picked up by the Jets.
If not, he needs to fall down to the cowgirls.

AZ is a thought he's from Tuscon. But I don't want him to have a conceited, spoiled, entitled, half aggie, half sooner, qb.

Best thing that could happen to Bijan is he gets picked up by the Jets.
If not, he needs to fall down to the cowgirls.
Jets are set at RB, they just drafted Breece Hall last year. They aren't picking a RB in the first and Bijan won't be there in the 2nd.

Reactions: westx
Jets are set at RB, they just drafted Breece Hall last year. They aren't picking a RB in the first and Bijan won't be there in the 2nd.
You think?

Dude tore his ACL last year. That's a huge gamble to not at least have a solid replacement that can share the load. Hall is a capable back-- 2nd rounder-- if both work out you've got some trade bait after the year is out. And if you give ARodg weapons, he's proven he will produce. Plus having an arm like that opens up the run game for a guy like Bijan- who needs space to make big plays happen.

I see your point, but dang, if I'm the Jets I think I roll the dice on offense and give the QB as many weapons as possible.

Bijan to The Eagles probably...but im hearing more and more New England is going to scoop him up.

Just a thought, but if you’re Kansas City, wouldn’t you be trying to trade up and do everything you can to get Bijan? I mean, they’ve had nothing but great results with Texas RBs.

I know it ain’t happening, but damn it would be nice to see him carry on that tradition.

Just a thought, but if you’re Kansas City, wouldn’t you be trying to trade up and do everything you can to get Bijan? I mean, they’ve had nothing but great results with Texas RBs.

I know it ain’t happening, but damn it would be nice to see him carry on that tradition.
rumor is KC is trading for Hopkins

Reactions: Metcalf #2
You think?

Dude tore his ACL last year. That's a huge gamble to not at least have a solid replacement that can share the load. Hall is a capable back-- 2nd rounder-- if both work out you've got some trade bait after the year is out. And if you give ARodg weapons, he's proven he will produce. Plus having an arm like that opens up the run game for a guy like Bijan- who needs space to make big plays happen.

I see your point, but dang, if I'm the Jets I think I roll the dice on offense and give the QB as many weapons as possible.
The Jets need help on the offensive and defensive line. They also need an edge rusher and another WR. I don't see them wasting a top 15 pick on a RB. RBs in today's NFL Just don't hold the same value they did 20 years ago. Many teams have taken the RB by committee approach and choose to use 2 to 3 guys instead of just 1 workhorse back. I think Bijan might end up dropping a little further than most think for this reason. He'll still go in the top 20 though.

If this was 20 years ago Bijan wouldn't make it out of the top 5.

Teams I hope Bijan doesn't play for

Lions
Raiders
Colts
Cardinals
Panthers
Bears
Commanders
Most of those teams need QBs so I don't see them taking Bijan. My guess is Atlanta, New England, or Tampa Bay. One of those 3 teams i think.

Most of those teams need QBs so I don't see them taking Bijan. My guess is Atlanta, New England, or Tampa Bay. One of those 3 teams i think.
I mentioned those teams because they have a history of being losers and I don't want Bijan to play fire teams like that.

Atlanta, Tampa Bay, is New England would be ok.

And speaking of DO I read that he will in the fourth round to the Ravens. That'd be great the Ravens are my favorite team.

The Lions wouldn’t be a bad spot for Bijan. Their offense was really good last year and giving their OC a guy like Bijan would make them scary on that side of the ball.

Well the first round is almost over. All in all only 7 players got an A Bijan was one of them. Was this a week draft? I mean Jaylin Carter of GA only got a C grade which surprised me. The Big XII had 6 picks in the first round. And this is our last NFL draft as part of the Big XII.

Last edited:
All 5 from the combine get drafted. Starting to develop the talent. Looking like Aggy is UT from the Strong, Herman era.
Still not putting out near enough talent for the Program we are but it's a start. Everything is on the right direction. Progress. Good luck to our fellow horns.

Now please august could you hurry the f up

Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT