ADVERTISEMENT

The Offcial Texas-OU Game Thread (Mod is on duty)

You are the Texas whore on the boards, I tell you what if Texas wins i will ban myself for a month but of Texas loses you have to ban yourself for a month.

I thought we were on the same side? I was just trying to keep us on an even keel. I'm "the Texas whore"? With fewer than a thousand posts? You must have me mistaken for someone else....

Nice play Boyd. Also, doesn't matter, but, Locke got held on that play

I thought we were on the same side? I was just trying to keep us on an even keel. I'm "the Texas whore"? With fewer than a thousand posts? You must have me mistaken for someone else....
I've been watching what you have been doingon the main board so I am not sure what u are yet. Friendly bet ...how about one week.

I've been watching what you have been doingon the main board so I am not sure what u are yet. Friendly bet ...how about one week.

Madcow, I bleed burnt orange....and sure, one week. Never let it be said that I turned away a bet.....

Bell is a good dude. He used to do a bunch of passive agressive trolling but over time has improved to a good contributor.

Yeah he's like the little idiot step brother around here. At least he will hang around and take the heat even when Texas wins.

Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT