ADVERTISEMENT

The Offcial Texas-OU Game Thread (Mod is on duty)

Dear Lord....can we please drop 31 pts on these Land Thieves in the second half?

Sam is playing a good game so far. He seems to save his best for the RRS. OU made some adjustments before half on their last drive getting the fb more involved. We’ll see how the 2nd half plays out. Texas has done a good job containing Murray so far. I expect OU to try to take more shots down the field in the 2nd half

Man, am I just overemphasizing the negative in my memory, or do we almost always surrender the score at the end of halves under Orlando? Even with last year's D, which I was generally a huge fan of (post-Maryland).

24/17 not bad.

You know until that guy Joel Klatt said it I had no idea that OK's defense had been on the field for 82 minutes the last two games. This could really hurt them in the second half.

So far, it’s a defensive game, rather than an offensive shoot out. Provided it remains that way, we may have a chance.
You must be talking about Texas because OU isn’t playing much defense. Mike Stoops loves to employ 245 DE and expects them to hold the edge when in reality they should be playing MLB. Any time we stop a running play I’m more surprised than anyone

ADVERTISEMENT