ADVERTISEMENT

The Orangebloods Thesaurus

Originally posted by GO_HORNS_GO:
Originally posted by jttexas05:
PIIHB?

CJK5H?
+1
Even if you consider it risque PIIHB absolutely belongs in the thesaurus. It's the number 1 advice given in relationship threads and probably the best.

Thk you Alex...feel more educated now

uhhuh_zps6c1e7002.gif

RayG. God bless him. I remember reading the news when I boarded the plane for Pasadena in 09 (January of 2010) and getting a little the teary-eyed.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

And then there was this.....

We'll have to ask Taylor what word it goes under.
This post was edited on 6/12 8:33 PM by champ6369

Dance Party

Originally posted by champ6369:
And then there was this.....

We'll have to ask Taylor what word it goes under.
This post was edited on 6/12 8:33 PM by champ6369
Just noticed the Mack Ryan comment.

Originally posted by NOT TEXAS GOOD:
Chad Keller
Chad Keller is a must.

What about Frank the Tank (the original one, not the realignment guy) and the '99 Big 12 title game vs. Nebraska? The story was a precursor to today's online humor/frat writing style. That may be from the 360 days though.

Forearms should be on here as well, as someone else already alluded to. Someone else can do a better job of explaining but a poster was talking about a recruit or player and described the size of his forearms. Don't remember if he referred to them as big or small but the OBism born out of it is, "yeah, but how big are his forearms."

This post was edited on 6/12 9:35 PM by eaglehorn

This post was edited on 6/12 9:37 PM by eaglehorn

Allsome.

This needs to be updated, and additional entries like the "and I am the idiot" thread need to be added (pre-dates this site). I would love to see this as a permanently linked reference.

Originally posted by mackbrown:
No mention perhaps the greatest poster in internet history? wb3032.

Agree with others, mackryan needs to be added. Maybe even deerhunter since he threatened to kill another member.
Nachos and DP
Hand Jesters

Teddy Lehman
Yeah but can he bunt?
Bums and powdered donuts

Wow, this thesaurus is allsome!!

How about adding "Capes", which can be linked to name the defense.

Also, "Redding to LB" as an entry.

This was like reading the Broncos' playbook. Is there a rookie minicamp I can attend for some help memorizing these phrases?

Originally posted by Anwar Richardson:
This was like reading the Broncos' playbook. Is there a rookie minicamp I can attend for some help memorizing these phrases?
Yeah, and you have to buy us all a ridiculous dinner afterward.
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by DustinMcComas:

Yeah, and you have to buy us all a ridiculous dinner afterward.
wink.r191677.gif

^^^^^^^^worse than VY on the Wonderlic

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT