ADVERTISEMENT

The Orangebloods Thesaurus

Originally posted by tooshybrotha:
Didn't Dan Buckner transfer to Arizona not ASU? Of course I could have read that wrong

Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Correct. I was going to clarify that for Alex too.

Alex, world-class job overall.

Please add the Craig James killed six hookers reference.

I'm walking a type rope here but for all intensive purposes I couldn't care less about this list! If you were a Rock scientist or if you painted the Sixteen Chapel and then I'll be impressed.

Hmm, something is missing. Until we figure out what it is, this list is not Texas good.

Originally posted by SAXETU:

Originally posted by Suchomel:

Originally posted by Dugg:
'Solid as an oak' came from Brantley, who switched to Florida.
Brantleys never used that term, from what I recall, but it was used to describe them. It actually stems from the movie Jerry McGuire.
John Sr did.
This is what I remember, from Dad. What about Rick Rolled and Forearm size? They deserve definitions.

I had Teddy Lehman / Forearms written down but couldn't think of how it started. Will add if you give details. Also seem to remember "Teddy Lehman Speed" being thrown around quite often.

Also, what's the deal with Craig James killing six hookers?

scared0016.r191677.gif

Whatever happened to BigDD?
I remember the other incident when he posted pictures from Texas/Ou game and he had worn a red douche Ed Hardy shirt.

Originally posted by Choice Cuts:
I remember the other incident when he posted pictures from Texas/Ou game and he had worn a red douche Ed Hardy shirt.
He posted the other day in the Seth Green thread. married with kids.

Originally posted by Alex Dunlap:
I had Teddy Lehman / Forearms written down but couldn't think of how it started. Will add if you give details. Also seem to remember "Teddy Lehman Speed" being thrown around quite often.

Also, what's the deal with Craig James killing six hookers?

scared0016.r191677.gif
Craig James killed six hookers while at SMU. They'll deny it, of course.

Allsome Alex....

Great responses all....

Second the idoit input....also might want to mention Longhorn Bob and the Bus....

Some of these terms go back a long, long way.....

Mind Bottling, simply Mind Bottling...

Originally posted by Ketchum:

Dear Ketch,

F*** You

-Paul

Needs to be added, but Ketch will have to give the background - I don't remember all of it.

Couple of other entries may be needed

-Mugging (Reed Boyd / Reese)
-Don Drysdale
-It's Austin (I don't remember the post, but Ketch haters bring it up every time he makes a prediction)

Grammar Nazi also deserves to have a much lengthier entry given how much he called his shot with Saban and then disappeared the instant Saban signed his extension.

Originally posted by Alex Dunlap:

Air Coryell - In the aftermath of the disaster that was the 2010 season, this new poster on the site disputed just about everything reported reported by Orangebloods during the period of time when Mack Brown was rebuilding his entire coaching staff (except at the one position on the staff where change was needed the most) - that is, when he wasn't taking shots at family members of one of the departed staff members. After responding to a number of posts under his new handle, Air Coryell moved to a computer that was logged in under the handle "TexasSID" and responded to a poster under the wrong handle, only to quickly recognize the mistake and attempt to edit without anyone noticing. After contacting members of both the Texas SID and athletic director's office, it was confirmed that the person posting from a terminal inside the athletic department was not actually a member of the Texas SID office. Using IP addresses associated with both posts and emails sent directly to Orangebloods in the previous 12 months, along with those we spoke with inside the athletic department, it was confirmed that Air Coryell was actually Mack Brown's son-in-law, Chris Jessie. RELATED: Insiders

This post was edited on 6/12 12:43 PM by Alex Dunlap
18s10tkb9zn0jjpg.jpg

jessey.jpg

Originally posted by MDHornfan:

Dear Ketch,

F*** You

-Paul

Needs to be added, but Ketch will have to give the background - I don't remember all of it.
NEEDS to be added. I'll put it in.

No mention of Hookem19852003 and his Sand Truck death? That's what's up!

Congrats....but married to a girl, right? I mean like a real girl?

List needs some Saban.

Also "Jesus Sucks" referring to those who denigrate the Inside Texas poster.

Originally posted by TheDude41:

No mention of Hookem19852003 and his Sand Truck death? That's what's up!
It's there. Sunday fun day!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT