ADVERTISEMENT

This weeks non-Texas matchups

Look now I don’t want to get into a hissing ;)match with you but I like Iowa St. over Iowa.
IS needs to win for the sake of the rest of the B12 and SOS going forward. Everyone in the B12 needs to win until we play each other. One can only hope for a 2nd win for Kansas.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Its halftime in Columbus and OR is ahead 14/7. And they're without their 2 best players. It's been a good, well played game so far. OR gets the ball to start the second half. Go ducks

Reactions: freeper
Ohio Stare hasn’t been that impressive the first two weeks. The pac 12 may end up being better than it’s been in years.

Oregon just busted a 70 yard TD on the first drive of the 3rd. Ohio state is in trouble.

28-21 Oregon with most of the 4th Qtr remaining. We'll see if Christobal is as good as some think and coaches his way to a hard win today.

Beautiful play design. Oregon takes the lead 35-21. I am impressed with Oregon's QB.

28-21 Oregon with most of the 4th Qtr remaining. We'll see if Christobal is as good as some think and coaches his way to a hard win today.
Make that 34-21. Ohio States Defense just isn’t good

Ducks are doing this without one of the best defensive players in the country too. Impressive

Make that 34-21. Ohio States Defense just isn’t good
I wouldn't short change the effectiveness of Oregon's offense. By what I am seeing, Oregon is just a really good team at this point. tOSU offense has been in check as well by Oregon's D.

tOSU got away with one of the biggest holds on 3rd and long, but Oregon intercepts anyway. UO with the ball 2:45 left in game 35-28

tOSU got away with one of the biggest holds on 3rd and long, but Oregon intercepts anyway. UO with the ball 2:45 left in game 35-28
Yep I noticed that. There was big time holding. Didn’t turn out to matter, but that’s a big miss

Damn good game by two quality teams.
Yep hopefully what christobol is building at Oregon is a preview of what Sark can do. He was kind of a surprise choice at Oregon. Wasn’t really the guy everyone was linking to that job, but looks like he was the right choice. Sark very similar

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT