ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts of OB libs/Dems?

Kajagoogoo

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2023
I posted a thread a week ago about how extreme my frustration was, watching the Pubs coalesce around Trump, and watching Biden flounder. It felt like we didn't even have a chance, and this election is freaking important.

It felt like if Biden didn't bow out, we were going to be destroyed in the House and Senate, and no one could reach him. We were just dead in the water.

Today? While I feel a little bad for Joe, and the way he was pretty much shown the door, I think that I feel like some other Dems - a sense of excitement. A sense of, hell, maybe this is NOT over. I'm not a huge fan of Kamala (is anybody?). But she at least gives us a candidate that can get out there. She can actually run and execute a campaign. She can speak without flubbing half the words.

We simply could not run Joe Biden. The simple, basic reality is...he's too old. He looks, acts, and sounds like it. He doesn't have physical stamina to run again.

Kamala may not be the best candidate, but she's leaps and bounds better than Joe, for the reason that the party can unite around her. You can already feel energy, watching people talk and seeing what's written. This election is critical, and I expect to see the Democratic Party unite and go to work.

It ain't over.

And imagine the reaction if Donald Trump loses to a female who's half black and half Asian.

OH MY GOOD STOLEN MAIL IN BALLOTS!!!!!! THE DONALD COULDN'T HAVE LOST IT MUST HAVE BEEN STOLEN!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News