ADVERTISEMENT

Time for a little Orangebloods contest. Please read ...

Orangebloods

We in yo forumz, bottlin' yo mindz!

[insert kitty wearing burnt orange pic]

Originally posted by LonghornGary:

Originally posted by AlwaysLurking:
I suggested "It's Austin" in the thread where you guys announced this. Guess i wont be getting credit.
I think Chip will get credit for that one
wink.r191677.gif
and as a one month member you weren't even here for It's Austin.
BOOM!!

Gonna be honest, the best ideas usually are the simplest, and they're usually staring you right in the face. Take the graphic on the home page, leave off the ".com" within the longhorn skull, and make a nice print on some good fabric and you have a winner. ORANGEBLOODS in that cool font and hip longhorn well positioned to make it all draw together. Put it on a white shirt, perhaps. Maybe even a black shirt. You can make it two different ways. One with a small graphic along the left chest, the other with a larger graphic across the chest

Orangebloods

We're The Joneses of Rivals

or just:

Orangebloods

We're the Joneses

Originally posted by TaylorTV:

Originally posted by babyshoe:

Does this mean we finally get our Letter Jackets?
Haha - when Suchomel, Ketch, Dustin and I discussed this in Atlanta, I mentioned we need an Orangebloods Letterman's t-shirt.
wink.r191677.gif
You beat me to it!

To say I wasn't here during It's Austin is def an assumption on your part. I was definately here for every second of that thread alog with Cheetho and Air Coyell or however you spell it. Been lurking since 04

TexasMan682 I couldn't remember who said the maternity shirt w "orangebloods insider" but you definitely deserve the credit.

Still my favorite idea.

As long as it says 'Level 1' on the back, IDGAF!

@Travis, that's facking hilarious!

Orangebloods

Liucci gif
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by tmaculate1:

I think that's the date I joined, not sure.
obshirt_sample.jpg

This post was edited on 7/13 11:32 AM by tmaculate1
Winner

/thread

Burnt orange shirt with white letters that read RIP, and below that put a picture of a sand truck.

Orangebloods Level 1 Source (etc..)

We ARE the Jones'

OB ... Where the coaches go for information.

No mind-bottling. That's just ripped-off, borrowed interest from the Blades of Glory movie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT