ADVERTISEMENT

Tired and pissed off

Damne iphone, pissed after getting my insides scoped out at the dr office, and tired of feeling the way I do about our football team. So you guys please wake up and go kick some sooner ass... Please.

Hope everything......errrr came out ok. Those things are no fun. Had my first one this year. The day before sucks ass, and the drive home was crazy because every time I would blow ass, it sounded like an elephant sneezing.

I guess the good news was since there were no turds for those farts to crawl over, it didn't smell bad.

Did you do the liquid or the pills?

I did the liquid. Man I could sh!t through a screen door and not touch a wire.

Liquid.... was brutal. I damn near ate two rotisserie chickens when I got home. Day and a half without eating..... sucks dude.

I feel you bro. So I'm laying on the table and in the room walks the physicians assistant and she is SMOKING hot. So I'm like "I'm going to get this girls number". Then they asked me if I wanted to take that pill to put me to sleep, and I'm like "I'm a man! I'm 40!". Ya, no, I'm an idiot.

So as I'm getting my MAN on, I realize I have fvcked up royally.

So the procedures over and I'm thinking "surely this girl is impressed by how God damn tough I am". Right? Right?

Then as I go to sit up, elephant sneeze. I mean I thought I'd farted out my liver. I look right at this gorgeous PA and I guess she could see the defeat in my eyes.
"It's ok, it happens to every one."

I got dressed and left.

Too damn funny... I asked the Dr. to coat me with teflon inside so I didn't have to do this. EVER again.

I feel you bro. So I'm laying on the table and in the room walks the physicians assistant and she is SMOKING hot. So I'm like "I'm going to get this girls number". Then they asked me if I wanted to take that pill to put me to sleep, and I'm like "I'm a man! I'm 40!". Ya, no, I'm an idiot.

So as I'm getting my MAN on, I realize I have fvcked up royally.

So the procedures over and I'm thinking "surely this girl is impressed by how God damn tough I am". Right? Right?

Then as I go to sit up, elephant sneeze. I mean I thought I'd farted out my liver. I look right at this gorgeous PA and I guess she could see the defeat in my eyes.
"It's ok, it happens to every one."

I got dressed and left.

Lol, I would say that is exactly how this season has gone so far.

Holy crap .... no pun intended. What a metaphor for the season so far. Right on DH

Embarrassed myself after taking it up the ass and I still couldn't get a happy ending by getting the girl.

Ya'll have me depressed and laughing simultaneously now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT