ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight in the NBA

LETS GO FKING MAVS
I underestimated the Mavs. They proved OKC is not ready for the big stage. The last 2 games have been close but in the end it was Minnesota's young players who blinked. Anthony Edwards is their star and he's going to be a great player but he's too cocky maybe that turnover will humble him a little bit. The means are on a roll .

Hey in the Eastern conference watch for Myles Turner he's playing great hookem Myles.

Agree with you on Edwards. He’s gonna be good. Not sure if I’d say GREAT. He’s definitely got potential.
Funny how all those “he’s the next Michael Jordan” have all shut the hell up.

I saw that Bill Walton died today. He was a true free spirit who danced to the beat of his own drummer. He was a hippie when there were still hippies. He was their player. He wore tie die t shirts when he a broadcaster who does that? And he was uninhibited with his opinions.

But he was a helluva player. When he was at UCLA he had an incredible performance in the title game. He was 21 for 22 from the field in that game. For a couple of years he was the best player in the NBA. He could it all but injuries limited his career. But he was inducted into the HoF in his first year of eligibility and rightfully so. He will be greatly missed. He died after a battle with cancer.

Bill Walton was 71.

• Sad
Reactions: freeper
I saw that Bill Walton died today. He was a true free spirit who danced to the beat of his own drummer. He was a hippie when there were still hippies. He was their player. He wore tie die t shirts when he a broadcaster who does that? And he was uninhibited with his opinions.

But he was a helluva player. When he was at UCLA he had an incredible performance in the title game. He was 21 for 22 from the field in that game. For a couple of years he was the best player in the NBA. He could it all but injuries limited his career. But he was inducted into the HoF in his first year of eligibility and rightfully so. He will be greatly missed. He died after a battle with cancer.

Bill Walton was 71.
Remember that time he did color for a Texas basketball game in Austin- national TV- and was higher than giraffe pvssy?

refing in the mavs game tonight has been garbage....are these big 12 refs?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT