ADVERTISEMENT

Took a big drink of the Kool Aid

Son of Wasatch

Jan 9, 2012
I watched the RRS and came away feeling like going into next year we should beat these guys. With what Texas has coming back and a staff that knows how to develop talent i think Texas has a real chance to beat the gooners.

Don't get me wrong, the gooners are going to be damn good and I think it is going to be strength on strength when the gooner offense takes on the Texas defense. They are stacked with no real weakness, however I think Coach K will have our defense ready for this one.

However I think this game will come down the the Texas offensive line and how well they can give the Texas QB time to make the pass. and Bijan the holes he needs. With that said, i think Texas will ware them down and Texas will come out on top in what I would think will be a low scoring game.

Texas 27
blOwU 20

I watched the RRS and came away feeling like going into next year we should beat these guys. With what Texas has coming back and a staff that knows how to develop talent i think Texas has a real chance to beat the gooners.

Don't get me wrong, the gooners are going to be damn good and I think it is going to be strength on strength when the gooner offense takes on the Texas defense. They are stacked with no real weakness, however I think Coach K will have our defense ready for this one.

However I think this game will come down the the Texas offensive line and how well they can give the Texas QB time to make the pass. and Bijan the holes he needs. With that said, i think Texas will ware them down and Texas will come out on top in what I would think will be a low scoring game.

Texas 27
blOwU 20
Texas 45 - Chokelahoma 24

Texas 27
blOwU 20
I will drink right along with you. Hopefully we can and will take it all. COACHING and individual development is what will finally make the difference for us as we turn the corner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT