ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Found Guilty on ALL Counts

A whole bunch of Dem politicians are suddenly praying for Trump and condemning political violence.
I’m guessing they are suddenly realizing that pretty much ALL of Trump’s supporters have guns and know how to shoot.
No everyone condems violence towards public servants.

No everyone condems violence towards public servants.
Dude, I like you but put aside your political ideology and do a simple search. MULTIPLE celebs, media, and politicians suggested Biden could take out Trump after the Supreme Court ruled ANY President has some immunity.
People have been talking about killing Trump for years. The Dem strategy of calling him Hitler and an “existential threat to democracy” have been page 1 in the other side’s playbook. You can’t do all that shit and then when some shit like this happens, start talking about renouncing any and all violence in our politics. Is there ANYBODY down here in the dungeon that is honestly surprised by something like this happening?

Yes. But they let him shoot first. They were pointing right at him.
It appears they were tracking him. Tough to say for certain but common sense would dictate that they are looking in that direction- so that probably what was going on. What makes NO sense is the first overwatch comes OFF target to peak. That's a fvcking NO NO. You only do that if you have not acquired your target and you're searching for a reference point. I'm guessing he had his magnifier rolled up to a very high number and he couldn't keyhole the target- so he was peaking for a reference point. That's not the action of an experienced shooter. Ya- we've all done it at some point in our lives but- it's a bad habit, and a top tier shooter shouldn't do it.

The other overwatch clearly ducks after the shooting starts. Does he think he's being targeted? Guess what? That's part of the job. Ducking like that makes me shake my head.

Dude, I like you but put aside your political ideology and do a simple search. MULTIPLE celebs, media, and politicians suggested Biden could take out Trump after the Supreme Court ruled ANY President has some immunity.
People have been talking about killing Trump for years. The Dem strategy of calling him Hitler and an “existential threat to democracy” have been page 1 in the other side’s playbook. You can’t do all that shit and then when some shit like this happens, start talking about renouncing any and all violence in our politics. Is there ANYBODY down here in the dungeon that is honestly surprised by something like this happening?
Nope. I've said multiple times that he won't be allowed to win.

But let me tell you this- you take a swing at the King- you better put him down for good.

This twink missed.

I did not see them flinch. Looked to me like when the shots happened , this sniper started to look for the source. I doubt this sniper ever shot.

It appears Trump and the crowd behind him were looking up and to Trump’s right… before shots were fired. What drew their attention to the SS snipers? They (snipers) seem to be focusing/tracking something just seconds before shots are audible. Trump suddenly reacts by grabbing the right side of his face. It does appear he reacts at the exact moment as the SS snipers.

According to photos of the event layout, there were also SS snipers on the roof on the other side of the stage/grandstands. What did they see?

They are asking the wrong question...Forget asking why the building was left unprotected....
What they need to ask is how in hell did a 20 year old kid KNOW that the building was not protected?

This is not a conspiracy theory....it is for certain a conspiracy...
And here comes the “lone wolf” spin right on time.
How in the hell does SS or any other law enforcement group involved in the security of an event like this allow an elevated position 130 yards away to be unguarded and accessible? If I’m Trump, I’ve got my own security team this morning.

150 yds with a 5.56 and he missed Donnys giant melon, God these brainwashed anti-fa cucks are pathetic. Give any redneck with 20yr old eyes that shot on a square foot target 4 natty lights and we have a different outcome altogether.
The Sec detail failed miserably from start to finish. How the hell do you allow direct line of sight to the stage? How can you not think it was at least partially an inside job.

Note to leftists: be grateful this soyboy missed. You were about .5" from making the 2nd shot heard around the world. We do our best to fight within the system using votes but if you choose head to head violence.....remember which side lives breaths and fights for 2A. This is not your path to victory.

After watching the close up vid of this, it appears the SS sniper on the left flinched so badly, there’s no way he returned fired and hit the shooter… his rifle barrel is pointed down. The SS sniper to his right appears to lay down (or slip). Must have been one or both of the snipers off camera and to the right that took the shooter out.

TikTok Loons aplenty last night… 😡

But CNN and CBS chastised DT for not “lowering the temperature” after he got shot. Evidently after miraculously surviving basically a lay up head shot, Trump shouldn’t have said “Fight” to his supporters.
That’s why all these clowns are backing up now and saying there’s no room for acts like this. Like Fresh said above, they know which side is better equipped to win this kind of fight. My kids were making that shot when they were 8.

Reactions: westx
After watching the close up vid of this, it appears the SS sniper on the left flinched so badly, there’s no way he returned fired and hit the shooter… his rifle barrel is pointed down. The SS sniper to his right appears to lay down (or slip). Must have been one or both of the snipers off camera and to the right that took the shooter out.
The "sniper" to his right is the "spotter"...He does t have a rifle

Well I am surprised it happened. I think we should all wait for the next 24/48 hours when we know all the facts.

The "sniper" to his right is the "spotter"...He does t have a rifle

Tell me that’s not a rifle? *image #1/46

By the way… take a look at image #16. It appears to be the same female SS agent that failed to properly holster her weapon (in a later video clips of SS securing Trump in his armored vehicle) — she appears to be cowering as other agents surround Trump in protection formation.

Last edited:
Tell me that’s not a rifle?

By the way… take a look at image #16. It appears to be the same female SS agent that failed to properly holster her weapon (in a later video clips of SS securing Trump in his armored vehicle) — she appears to be cowering as other agents surround Trump in protection formation.

It’s Pat!

Tell me that’s not a rifle?

Well, they're all correct. Right side IS saying leftist media should own some blame.

Look at it this way, if you are continuously fed and truly believe a faction of people are the next coming of the Nazis, why wouldn't you take extreme measures to stop it?

Left wing media has gaslighted half the population into borderline radicals. Obviously, some of them have taken the next step.

If the gun makes a shooter, if the speaker makes a riot, then the media made a radical.

Well, they're all correct. Right side IS saying leftist media should own some blame.

Look at it this way, if you are continuously fed and truly believe a faction of people are the next coming of the Nazis, why wouldn't you take extreme measures to stop it?

Left wing media has gaslighted half the population into borderline radicals. Obviously, some of them have taken the next step.

If the gun makes a shooter, if the speaker makes a riot, then the media made a radical.
This was an act of desperation by a country. Trump will want actually to run the USA. Netanyahu runs the USA currently. Biden is and Haley would be pawns of those who called in the hit. The shooter and the head cover sniper are of the same nationality.

Last edited:
I don’t know if this is confirmed true but, I will just post this:

Last edited:
This was an act of desperation by a country. Trump will want actually to run the USA. Netanyahu runs the USA currently. Biden is and Haley would be pawns of those who called in the hit. The shooter and the head cover sniper are of the same nationality.
Sorry brother, you lost me at Netanyahu running this country. There's a lot of interesting theories out there but that one has waaaaaay to many holes for me to subscribe. Make no mistake, the 3 letter clubs call the shots. Always have, always will.

I hear you but still disagree on the degree of power acquired via Jewish lobbiests. Strong persuasion ability doesn't equate to running the US. I fully believe, through personal interactions, direct orders, & unofficial conversations with 2 separate individuals deep in the mud that ever since JFK got forcefully voted out, our country and other players are controlled by our Intel acronyms.

It gets very nasty the deeper you dig past this facade idea of 3 equal branches. That $hit is a fairy tale book cover for us normies to argue over my friend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT