ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Found Guilty on ALL Counts

always...ALWAYS whenever there is a giant problem brewing for the powers that be, something will be drummed up to take the peoples eye off the ball....Example,,,,when the house banking scandle was brewing and every damned member of congress was guilty as hell, up popped the Clarence Thomas hearings ....orchestrated by both sides of the aisle.

Where was Maga outrage when Trump's attorney got sentenced to 3 years in prison for the same crime. Maga can even rationalize Jan 6 as just another busy day at the Capitol. Please!

Where was Maga outrage when Trump's attorney got sentenced to 3 years in prison for the same crime. Maga can even rationalize Jan 6 as just another busy day at the Capitol. Please!
Been through some insurrections in your day?

40 former Trump cabinet members, his generals, and his Vice President all say he is unfit for office and a clear and present danger to democracy. Checkmate!

Anybody ever ask themselves why neither side will do anything about illegal immigration?

Republicans won't. Democrats won't.

Anybody know why? I'm seriously curious if anyone has figured out why neither side, even when they have the majority in the house, senate and Whitehouse (2017-2018 R and 2020-2021 D).

Tell me what you think and I'll tell you what I've learned.
Its my opinion that Republicans want cheap labor and dems want the votes. All Congress has to do is pass a bill that creates a $500,000 fine for anyone hiring a person here illegally. Ted Cruz introduced a bill like this 5 times but the Republicans shot it down.

Reactions: JustAHorn88
Its my opinion that Republicans want cheap labor and dems want the votes. All Congress has to do is pass a bill that creates a $500,000 fine for anyone hiring a person here illegally. Ted Cruz introduced a bill like this 5 times but the Republicans shot it down.
Population decline. No nation can prosper if it's reproduction rate isn't at a high enough ratio. Economically it will be destroyed.

They want warm bodies- and any warm bodies will do. Just look at Europe. Middle Eastern and African immigrants now control the streets in Brussels, and many of the neighborhoods in Paris. The "system" folks at the EU thought they could shove some wine and cheese in their mouths and get them to assimilate.

They were wrong.

Reactions: brushycreekhorn
...Or even put on trial for insurrection?
I may be confused, but I thought the corrupt, party line DOJ has been relentless in prosecuting those in attendance at the Capitol that day and had forced many to take pleas involving jail time.

I may be confused, but I thought the corrupt, party line DOJ has been relentless in prosecuting those in attendance at the Capitol that day and had forced many to take pleas involving jail time.
They haven't charged them with insurrection. They've done what the FBI does, snagged them on process crimes and then intimidated them into a plea deal.
You'll plea out REAL fast when a room full of FBI agents start talking about the IRS showing up to audit you and every family member or friend you have, every year for the rest of your life.

He cares because he doesn’t want you trashing up the good parts of this board with your shit. Don’t be an a-hole.
Having a civil conversation and you retort with this.

Wait..... were you one of the dudes from the covid posts?

Reactions: westx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT