ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Found Guilty on ALL Counts

Apparently the police deleted a guy wearing a ski mask and carrying an AK shorty at the RNC premises.

Be it feminism, abortion, or radical self deletion, dems voter base keeps on shrinking.

Reactions: freeper
Apparently the police deleted a guy wearing a ski mask and carrying an AK shorty at the RNC premises.

Be it feminism, abortion, or radical self deletion, dems voter base keeps on shrinking.
There are whole bunch of people between the ages of 20 and 40 that play TOO MANY video games.

Note to Liberals: getting shot with real bullets can’t be reversed by hitting the restart button.

Reactions: freeper

"Sneak into the RNC with an AK" they said.
"It'll be fun" they said.

I'd rather vote for the candidate who best represents what I want to see in my country than voting for the person who i think is most likely to win. Seems weird.
Most people do.
But there is a contingency of very weak minded people who only want to vote for the front runner...... they want to associate themselves with a winner.

Most people do.
But there is a contingency of very weak minded people who only want to vote for the front runner...... they want to associate themselves with a winner.
If you don't have a World View, you are a ship without a rudder, no?

Quinn Ewers and Arch Manning have endorsed Donald Trump for President. Numerous other notable athletes have also endorsed Trump after he survived a Democrat a media enabled assassination attempt.

Other athletes who have endorsed Trump over the weekend.

Maxx Crosby
Sauce Gardner
Mitchell Robinson
Jonathan Issac
Michael Porter
Marlon Humphrey
Antonio Brown
Jake Paul
Etc. Etc. Etc.

The list is very likely to grow in the coming days and weeks.
No. At the English "public schools" in the 1800s, the younger boys were assigned to an upperclassman. They were to perform menial tasks, such as laying a fire in the stove, then starting the fire with "******s". Sodomy was often part of their duties. Thus "******s".

For you San Antonio area KENS5 watchers. Is it a pro biden newscast?
Their Facebook site sure does a bunch of "fact checking" on President Trump's speeches, but I haven't seen any checking on Biden's speeches.
Maybe they can't understand his tangled words?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT