ADVERTISEMENT

*** Tulsa vs TEXAS Game Thread ***

Can we put some makeup on those stats for the breck girl?
Dude!! He played twice as good this week as he did last week! He had 2 tackles! 2!

Ominuha had 1 assisted tackle. These dudes are just killing it.

Time to go to a 4 man front. Oh, wait....... we don't have 4 defensive lineman.....

Dude!! He played twice as good this week as he did last week! He had 2 tackles! 2!

Ominuha had 1 assisted tackle. These dudes are just killing it.

Time to go to a 4 man front. Oh, wait....... we don't have 4 defensive lineman.....

They’ve gotta go 4 DL. Where is Coburn at? Put Roach at DE, he’s too damn slow to play LB anyway. The fact that we’ve played Maryland and Tulsa and have generated zero pressure doesn’t bode well for the upcoming schedule

They’ve gotta go 4 DL. Where is Coburn at? Put Roach at DE, he’s too damn slow to play LB anyway. The fact that we’ve played Maryland and Tulsa and have generated zero pressure doesn’t bode well for the upcoming schedule
I'll roll you one even better......

Ask me how many sacks our front 7 has had so far?

We have been patient...since the 2010 season fell into the abyss.

True but I don’t clump Strongs record with Toms that’s not fair. I’m going to be patient but damn it’s so frustrating to see us struggle against Tulsa! ****ing Tulsa! TH better figure out why we suck all around. Our D sucks and I thought that would at least be our back bone. Nope! That punter needs to call his cousin and figure out how to kick a football. Why so many 3 and outs!?!? We have speed and talent but results are average. If we beat USC I’ll be very surprised and happy but still suprised. Any how this hopefully is us having to “rebuild” our culture.

Last edited:
USC only scored 3 points Saturday, and the OL looked horrible. So it is possible.

I’m still blaming Tim Beck and his playcalling. Zone read (ran poorly) and swing passes all game long won’t get it done. Herman talking about Tulsa “they’re a really good defense” GTFOH. I think you’ve got so many coaches during the week putting in an offensive game plan that no one knows wtf is going on come gametime and Tim Beck has shown time and time again that he’s a trash ass OC.

I still don’t get why Boyce is on the field so much yet Anthony Cook and Jalen Green can’t touch the grass.

We suck ass. It's really simple to see and understand. Not sure why we are arguing about it.

Herman will be fired after next season. He's a fraud.
He’s not a fraud. I think he would of been a great fit at Texas. 5 years from now after some more time at Houston and maybe a stop at another program. He’s just not ready for this job, but very few people are with just a couple years of expierence.

He’s not a fraud. I think he would of been a great fit at Texas. 5 years from now after some more time at Houston and maybe a stop at another program. He’s just not ready for this job, but very few people are with just a couple years of expierence.

You know, I've seen that copout thrown around an aweful lot. It's friggin football. Our team has to take a damn ball to the end of a field more times than the other team. Do that more often than not & everything else will fall into place.
I'm starting to think there has to be some sort of conspiracy going on behind the scene. Very aggyish, I know.
We recruit just as good players as anyone outside of alabama but the results are not there. We should have been playing all the 2nd/3rd stringers by mid 3rd qtr in both games. Yes, we got a w.......but so did Kansas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT