ADVERTISEMENT

Tweet of the Day

Before you click this, just realize, this is fvcking nightmare fuel for some of you.

I'm not kidding.

This is not a joke.

I ain't squeamish but this made me consider it.

You've been warned.

Turn up your volume.

Reactions: westx
Clob wtf man? There goes my sleep the rest of the week. And don’t give me that, “you were warned” crap. You know damn well you built that up so any curious idiot like me would just have to click on it! Sick bastage….

• Haha
Reactions: westx and freeper
Clob wtf man? There goes my sleep the rest of the week. And don’t give me that, “you were warned” crap. You know damn well you built that up so any curious idiot like me would just have to click on it! Sick bastage….
Thanks for the warning. I'm gonna pass. Big week ahead of me and I don't need any freaking nightmares eating into my sleep.....

I gave you 5 warnings.

If your ass was still curious enough to click- that's on you.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
I know this is older and I am not sure it is even real, but I couldn't stop laughing after it came across my twitter feed.

I know this is older and I am not sure it is even real, but I couldn't stop laughing after it came across my twitter feed.

NOT so fast, PENGUIN…

073b79c4c96517416e72fae1d9650eaf.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT