ULM Score predictions

hookem777

Dec 13, 2011
I got Texas 56 ULM 6

ULM is just not good.

Arch goes off for 6 TDS and owens takes over the 4th quarter.

Defense gets a score and 3 turnovers. Collin Simmons eats all night

Special teams gets its first TD

Last edited:
Reactions: westx
Looks like ULM is more run oriented. I expect Arch to throw at least a couple of quick scores with some deep balls. He has shown to be accurate with the long ball. This and his running ability is the only thing he is better than Quinn at (at this point anyway). The quick strike should give us many points. ULM may be better than I first thought.
Texas 59
ULM. 16

Last edited:
Reactions: hookem777
I got Texas 56 ULM 6

ULM is just not good.

Arch goes off for 6 TDS and owens takes over the 4th quarter.

Defense gets a score and 3 turnovers. Collin Simmons eats all night

Special teams gets its first TD
I thought you were the Burke cheerleader? Is Burke hurt? Just haven’t heard much about him this season so far.
But yes, Collin’s is a beast in the making. Give him a year more and I expect exceptional things from him.

55-6.

I thought you were the Burke cheerleader? Is Burke hurt? Just haven’t heard much about him this season so far.
But yes, Collin’s is a beast in the making. Give him a year more and I expect exceptional things from him.

55-6.
sheeeeesh why the call out

and Burke i think is good...but Collins is a freak and has passed him up. Burke still has NFL talent.

Reactions: Etlonghorn

55-6.
Also pretty sure Burke had a pick 6 last game lmao!!!

Reactions: Etlonghorn
Texas 59
ULM. 16
No one has scored more than 12 on us this year, and I have doubts ULM will be the first to do so. The D is taking great pride in keeping opponents out of the end zone, even in blow outs.

I do agree with you about them not being as bad as they usually are. I think they’re gonna be a good Sunbelt team this season, but not good enough to avoid getting schwacked by Texas

56-9

Honestly if i was going to buy a new Jersey this year...from the player who has impressed me the most..it would be Gunner Helm

Reactions: txleapd
Our 3s are better than their 1s. The only reason this one isn’t worse than the Kent State Massacre (the most recent one) is because Sark won’t let it get there. Their D coordinator gets fired after the game for poking the bear.

63-6.

Horns 38 -7. ULM is overmatched. Arch will get his, but then Horns will shift more to a run attack to get the RBs ready. This might slow down the scoring.
No doubts about Texas' passing game, but the running game could benefit from some reps