ADVERTISEMENT

UT/SUC Prediction

I hope Daniel Young gets rewarded for making his carries count against Tulsa last week. He was ready when they called his number and closed the door on Tulsa with tough and timely runs. Feed him this week.

Reactions: freeper and Scholz
I want to pick Texas, I really do! I’ve said it once I’ll say it again I don’t think our lineman are very good(both sides). From what I have seen, (unless a switch is flipped) I don’t think we win. Hoping they prove me wrong.
SC 24
Texas 17

Here's a frustrating dyk. The horns have lost 4 straight games to a Pac XII team by a combined total of 14 points. The horns have a score to settle.

I hope Daniel Young gets rewarded for making his carries count against Tulsa last week. He was ready when they called his number and closed the door on Tulsa with tough and timely runs. Feed him this week.
Even though Ingram will be sorely missed, a bright side is that Daniel Young should get a lot more carries. I like DY a lot.

The fear is that we will play like we have the last two weeks. Though if you look back to last year, we seemed to step it up a level against the better teams. I feel we will do that again tomorrow. Not saying we will win...just saying that we will step it up a level to have a chance to win in the 4th. I'd love for the team to just run right through them but they are coming off a loss as well so they are also in need of a solid win. Here's hoping we come out on top.

I can't believe I'm the only one that mentions this but JT Daniels is just as unproven as Ehlinger. What all of a sudden he's going to turn into Matt Leinart? I don't think so. Has anyone on here bothered to look at their offensive numbers compared to ours? Believe me ours are just as good and in some categories better. ST held them to 3 points. Wth you think our defense can't do that? Are you serious? Obviously ST has a good d but ours is better. Lastly there is nothing more meaningless in college fb than good as the your last game. We weren't focused I'll bet a lot lot guys wet thinking more about SC than Tulsa. I feel good about what I said a few days ago

TX 24
SC 17

Well I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome this past Saturday. It was a nice win but we can't start out slow against TCU this Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT