ADVERTISEMENT

UT vs. BU Women's Hoop Game Thread

diadevic

May 4, 2006
So much for a rivalry. Looks like Alston is Mack Brown lite. Great recruiting, but -- geez, a 21 point beatdown in the 3rd quarter. Looks like there's not a new sheriff in town.

How the heck do they get blown out like that
I don't think any UT fan appreciates how much that UT is THE rival for everyone else in the SWC and now Big 12. Add in Mulkey, and you multiply it by 10. Mulkey had BU loaded for bear, er, horn tonight.

I don't think any UT fan appreciates how much that UT is THE rival for everyone else in the SWC and now Big 12. Add in Mulkey, and you multiply it by 10. Mulkey had BU loaded for bear, er, horn tonight.
I remember the days when baylor athletics asked their female athletes that were hotties to sleep with football recruits. True story.

Our bigs got owned by theirs and their guard had career night. Those 3 had 61 of 81 points against the ladies. But sure wish refs. Would not be so intimidated by Mulkey .....

A mid-third-quarter collapse that was too much to overcome, and another loss to Baylor is in the books. That makes 18 of the last 19.

Sigh.

The butch has our number

DWc3L4GU8AAGRI2.jpg

Wow - I thought Austin was supposed to be the city of enlightenment and acceptance! The best .2 seconds in sport is the post game handshake between Mulkey and Aston. Those ladies don't like each other.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT