ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas has ND -10 over UT at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't sway your view. Texas lost 7 starters from 2015. The 2014 season going back are irrelivent to me if a player was displaced by play or injury...you don't know what you're getting back at the position without a doubt should they reassert themselves into a starting role.

So you define it as starters from 2015, and nothing else.

That's fine

I think that's foolish, as it presents the possibly to ignore multiple years of previous starts from extremely talented players (as you're doing with guys like Jarron Jones and Tarean Folston)
As far the "you don't know what you're getting without a doubt", that's true of every single player...returning starter or no....especially if they weren't true All-Conference or All-American level players the previous year (meaning you're counting on improvement, that you can't verify)

But again, as long as you define what you're talking about, acknowledge it's limitations, and are consistent about it........it's fine

No jackass, I'm giving you reading material I found entertaining. You can carry on with you're Irish sunshine pumping, we all know there is gold at the end of the rainbow.

Dear God

You don't handle questions well, do you??

Dear God

You don't handle questions well, do you??
Your comment insinuating the idea of being a puppet? Or, not having my own perspective? Nah, I'm sure that's how you meant to come across, although...this is the internet. I'm not on nor have I ever lurked a Domer board. It's like you're looking for reassurance or something. Domers win brah.

Reactions: Scholz
Decker reminds us of a few special mentally ill and obsessive rival fans. What was the name of the Sooner that hate Texas more than he loved the Sooner? Bull......something????

I'm seriously amused by how much an informed and fact based football discussion perturbs your fan base

I honestly don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it (or quite as pathetic) before

You guys respond to basic question and presentation of facts with name calling and anger....and you think other people trolling

It's been fun to witness

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT