ADVERTISEMENT

Watch for this

Well, he ain't from around our camp, but he appears to be on our side, but he did take a shot at me soooooooo...... Ya pretty much.

Your still a dirty little whore for correcting my English.

And it was me that called it last year, a 10 win season.

;);)

c77.jpg

See me post--- I said "predicted the regular season". It's impossible to predict the post season because there's no clue who you'd play.

Tell me again how we have no chance to beat Georgia.
Thread bump because I'm taking my morning glory and wanted to remind Metcalf and the 9.95ers that our defense did suck balls this year, like I knew it would. We gave up 27 ppg during the regular season. We couldn't plug a runny nose on D.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
The beginning of this season will be a little rough. The QB's will look rough and will lose some games for us. The ceiling this year is the Alamo Bowl. Don't go all in on season tickets just yet.

Basketball will be better than football for some time.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
At 247 they are talking about Luke Brockermeyer being the starting MLB. Not good bob, not good.

We have LB transfer from LSU and other places and walk on Luke is going to start?

Picked up a LB transfer from Bama and one from New Mexico St who werent here for the spring, Overshown was injured during the spring. Not sure exact positions they all play but there will be more options this fall. That said, I hope Luke surprises everyone.

Reactions: LonghornMM
hell...from what I read Gbenda was gonna start and Luke Brockermeyer was the fastest linebacker we had....sounds like smoke and bullshit to me...

Thread bump because I'm taking my morning glory and wanted to remind Metcalf and the 9.95ers that our defense did suck balls this year, like I knew it would. We gave up 27 ppg during the regular season. We couldn't plug a runny nose on D.
Yeah well, sun shines on dogs ass some days.

We have LB transfer from LSU and other places and walk on Luke is going to start?
From what I've read this Thornton kid is a hitter. Another impression I got from spring ball is a lot of true freshman will be on the field this year. People complain about it being a weak class maybe not. It appears that Sanders, Alexis, Coffey, and especially Blackwell could start this year. Thornton, Blackwell, and Overshown. I mean that's the impression I'm getting from the reports.

From what I've read this Thornton kid is a hitter. Another impression I got from spring ball is a lot of true freshman will be on the field this year. People complain about it being a weak class maybe not. It appears that Sanders, Alexis, Coffey, and especially Blackwell could start this year. Thornton, Blackwell, and Overshown. I mean that's the impression I'm getting from the reports.
It's never a good sign if true freshman are having to start.

ADVERTISEMENT