ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 Prediction Thread: Horns vs Off

We? You speak French now or you got a mouse in your pocket?

And "we" won't be beating sh!t together. Bell failed the first time he private messaged me inviting me to his Canyon lake monthly circle jerk, and @CoachEmUp64 you seem like a nice guy and all, but I'm just not really into helping you flog your bishop.

Don't take it personally. I mean, we can still be friends, right?

Reactions: CoachEmUp64

And "we" won't be beating sh!t together. Bell failed the first time he private messaged me inviting me to his Canyon lake monthly circle jerk, and @CoachEmUp64 you seem like a nice guy and all, but I'm just not really into helping you flog your bishop.

hahahahaha

Just trying to be funny. Old football joke. Nothing more, nothing less.

crap spur....we cant win either....after all....the answer to the age old question of...is the glass half empty or half full depends entirely on whether you are half drunk or half sober.

Hmm that's interesting considering I can't send private messages to other posters on here. Also I live basically in Gruene. You sure it wasn't BLH or Scholz inviting you to their soirée in Canada? That kind of sounds like Canyon Lake.

Last edited:
Bye plays tough but Texas avoids major injuries and escapes with a vacated win.

Now that non con play in the Big XII is over we can see that Oklahoma is clearly the team to beat and OSU and TCU are their biggest challengers.

And right off the bat on the first weekend of conference play we have TCU at OSU. I'm a little surprised that OSU is a 12 point favorite. But while TCU looked good winning at AR, OSU destroyed Pitt.

OSU will probably win but they won't cover.

If OSU finds a defense they will be the class of the conference. If not then OU or us will be the big dog. This will be an interesting year.

I'm telling ya'll, Okie lite is scary good. This might be Gundy's only shot at a title. And before you scoff at that, realize that he made it to a bsc game not long ago--- against stanford I believe.

I'm telling ya'll, Okie lite is scary good. This might be Gundy's only shot at a title. And before you scoff at that, realize that he made it to a bsc game not long ago--- against stanford I believe.

That was a special season for OSU. It was their first conference title ever. In the last game of that season they beat OK for the Big XII title it was the first time that OSU beat OK when it really mattered.

And yet since then they've played OK 3 times when the Big XII title was at stake and all three times OK won. OK has a psychological grip on OSU. I don't know maybe playing in Nov will change things. We'll see.

That was a special season for OSU. It was their first conference title ever. In the last game of that season they beat OK for the Big XII title it was the first time that OSU beat OK when it really mattered.

And yet since then they've played OK 3 times when the Big XII title was at stake and all three times OK won. OK has a psychological grip on OSU. I don't know maybe playing in Nov will change things. We'll see.

I think you're right. A couple of those games I thought or sure OSU should win on paper but they find a way lose. That, plus some OU players having a great game or making a huge play here and there to shift the tide. To me OSU is no different this year than they have been the last 5 or so years. They're going to have to win the conference to be taken seriously. This weekend will be a good test for them. I have a suspicion Rudolph won't be in the back field with 5 seconds to spare waiting for a big play to unfold for him.

I think you're right. A couple of those games I thought or sure OSU should win on paper but they find a way lose. That, plus some OU players having a great game or making a huge play here and there to shift the tide. To me OSU is no different this year than they have been the last 5 or so years. They're going to have to win the conference to be taken seriously. This weekend will be a good test for them. I have a suspicion Rudolph won't be in the back field with 5 seconds to spare waiting for a big play to unfold for him.

The OSU/Pitt game was at Pitt. Last year in Stillwater, the cowboys were lucky to win.

Because they beat Penn State and Clemson last year I thought Pitt would pose a challenge to OSU. Obviously not. The difference to me is OSU has an improved running game.

The big thing is the rivalry itself. The Big XII likes to promote this is as the second biggest rivalry after the RRR. Wrong. The psychological grip that UT had over a&m is nothing compared to the grip that OK has over OSU. And I can see it whenever I watch the game. They play like they don't think they can win.

I agree, Frogs get smoked this week.

Well, I'm glad I didn't wager on this game.

Last edited:
You don't have to be Vince Lombardi to see that for TCU to win Kenny Thrill Hill has to bring his A game.

OSU wins but they won't cover.

OSU 38
TCU 28

I hope the winner is undefeated when we play them. But then again be careful what you wish for you just might get it lol

i think we spoil it for okie lite and okie lit spoils it for ou.

It doesn't surprise me that TCU is beating OSU. OSU can still pull it out but OSU has been taken out of their comfort zone of making big plays which stuns the other team. Also Rudolph is good when he can let plays develop, improvising under pressure isn't his deal, reminds me of Landry Jones.

Get on OSU early and they can't recover, shot themselves in the foot late. Same team we are used to seeing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT