ADVERTISEMENT

Week of 9/18-9/23 (Wk. 4) Non-Texas games thread

This is what I'm thinking @weevilcatch it's about Ohio States defense over the last 2 years against a good offense

2021 Oregon
35 points 505 yards 269 rushing yards 7.1 ypc they lost
2021 Michigan
42 487 297 7.1 ypc they lost
Rose Bowl Utah
45 463 226 5.1 ypc
2022 Michigan
45 530 252 7.2 ypc they not only lost but they gave up
Peach Bowl Georgia
42 533 5.2 ypc 17.3 ypr they lost

Right now ND is averaging over 200 yards and 6 ypc running the fb. We both agree that ND has the better qb. That's why I see a Notre Dame victory.
who has ND played that compares to the teams you just mentioned?

everyone you just listed dude... Again i said it was a coaching advantage and i dont believe ND qb is as good as advertised and i think OsU WRs are superior
you gave me stats against a good as always Orgeon offense and 2 playoff teams. Who has ND played that compares to those teams in the past years?

@outhereincali and @westx I'm sorry to steal your thunder but I just can't wait! This week is going to be awesome! Almost too much

Friday game - Wisconsin @ Purdue - Go Hudson Card!!

Saturday 11am

Rutgers at Michigan - Rutgers and Schiano are a match made in heaven, lol
Florida St. at Clemson - Can Klubnik step up?
Oklahoma at Cincinnati - see the new kids on the block
Auburn at Texas A&M - Hookers vs. Crab Legs vs. Motorcycles. IYKYK LOL
SMU at TCU - How good is SMU?

2:30 slot

Colorado at Oregon - Prime's first real test IMO
UCLA at Utah - How far has Chip Kelly brought UCLA
Ole Miss at Alabama - Is Bama still Bama?
Duke at UConn - I just wanna see how good Duke really is because I like their team
BYU at Kansas - see the new kids on the block
Texas Tech at West Virginia - Has ole Joey fixed Tech?
Rice at South Florida - threw that game in because I just want to know how good Rice is

5:30 slot and beyond

Arkansas at LSU - always a good one
Oregon St. at Washington St. - sneaky good game
Appalachian St. at Wyoming - see Rice above
Ohio St. at Notre Dame - How is tOSU QB? Is ND for real?
Iowa at Penn St. - sneaky good game as well
North Carolina at Pittsburgh - fighting Mack Brown's
Central Fla at Kansas State - see the new kids on the block
USC at Arizona St. - finally a team with a pulse, albeit a lethargic one, for SC
California at Washington - I just like Pennix, Jr. man

We won't learn everything this week, but we sure will learn a damn lot.

Who you got OB? My picks are in bold
Clemson beats FSU
blowu beats Cinci easy
aggy beats Auburn

Oregon beats Prime
Bama beats Ole Miss
KU beats BYU

tOSU beats ND

Reactions: weevilcatch
Tceh has a big game at country road. Joey is puckering this morning.

Last edited:
At the risk of infinite ridicule if I'm wrong 😂 especially Ohio State/ Notre Dame I pray that I get at least a few right.

This is my first time watching sooners this year. They look much improved on offense with DG playing. Cincinnati giving them all the underneath stuff is gonna cost the game.

Clemson and FSU in a battle. Clemson JJ yet missed a short FG to take the lead. FSU driving with 30 seconds left. 24-24

And the transfer portal beat Dabo. Probably could of pulled a kicker out there brother

I think the aggies are better than we thought.
As well as they have recruited the last 10yrs, their performance up to this point has been a freaking tragedy worthy of another cheezy movie.
They SHOULD be top 3 in conference and serious playoff contenders. Too much talent on that roster to be average. Jimbo? I think so.

Well so much for my upset of the week 😮‍💨
But TCU won So did FSU. I stated they would roll but I got the score wrong.

I'm happy for Jared Wiley he's played well so far this season he scored a couple of tds today.

Last edited:
Are Kansas and BYU our toughest conference games left? Think an argument could be made.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
Alabama is making so many stupid little mistakes.
They are a VERY good team but these stupid little mistakes make them look pedestrian.
Amazing how you can have all the talent in the world but when you can't get out of your own way, you look like sh!t.

Alabama is making so many stupid little mistakes.
They are a VERY good team but these stupid little mistakes make them look pedestrian.
Amazing how you can have all the talent in the world but when you can't get out of your own way, you look like sh!t.
That's very aggy of them. It's the fightin farmers mo the last 10yrs or so.

I think Saban gets the hell out of dodge after this year. I know what he’s saying right now, but I think he’s probably done after this season.

So umm, who else is quietly rooting for Oregon to drop 60?

What?.......I'm petty. Lol
I am not rooting against or for CU this season. I am just interested in how it all unfolds. They are a decent team for having a new coaching staff taking over years of terrible teams. I had no delusion that they would beat Oregon, in spite of their Cinderella 3 game start. I figured from the beginning that they would win 2-3 games tops. When it is all said and done at the end of the season, I now think they will have 6 total wins.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT