ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to Omaha!

Omahahorn2

Jun 15, 2022
As a longtime Texas fan in Omaha, welcome back!! I grew up in Nebraska as a Husker fan and had my best friend convert me 25 years ago. Always enjoy having the Horns up here! Crazy that they are in the same bracket with Aggie and Boomer though. The town is buzzed up for the friday night game with Notre Dame I can tell ya that!

As a longtime Texas fan in Omaha, welcome back!! I grew up in Nebraska as a Husker fan and had my best friend convert me 25 years ago. Always enjoy having the Horns up here! Crazy that they are in the same bracket with Aggie and Boomer though. The town is buzzed up for the friday night game with Notre Dame I can tell ya that!
Longhorns, sooners, aggies, and razorbacks all competing in the same area. Things might get pretty wild with all these rivals being good at the same time.

Columbus, Nebraska-- pretty decent pheasant hunting. But Omaha Steaks Co sucks.

Reactions: OzarkHorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT