ADVERTISEMENT

Well boys the new schedule is finally here

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
It took long enough but it's here. This will probably be our last season in the Big XII

I'm looking forward to Houston and especially BYU. We've suffered some serious embarrassments against these guys.

Before we leave we need to draw last blood against these guys.

I can easily see 9-10 wins on that schedule. We only leave the state of Texas 1 time. If there was ever a year to make a run at the playoff this is the year to do it.

Rice - W
@Bama - L
Wyoming - W
@Baylor - W
Kansas - W
OU - W
UH- W
BYU - W
K State - W
@TCU - W
@ Iowa State - L
@ TTU - W

I see 10-2 as of right now. Could easily see us dropping 1 or 2 we shouldn't but all in all I think we win 10 games next year. I might have a different outlook after the spring game though.

I see that
UCF
Cincinnati
OSU & WV are not on the schedule

So goodbye to OSU and WV. I wish we could play OSU one last time and claim scoreboard before we leave.

In other Big XII games this year I think the most emotional, most bitter, game will be on 11/4/23 when OK plays OSU. They won't play again when OK leaves for the SEC.

Last edited:
It looks pretty favorable. But then again none of us thought TCU was a national title contender this time last year so who knows.

Im shocked with this schedule. Figured we would get shyt on..We should be in a Championship game if we play up to our talent. No doubt.

Reactions: Lampasas
I see that
UCF
Cincinnati
OSU & WV are not on the schedule

So goodbye to OSU and WV. I wish we could play OSU one last time and claim scoreboard before we leave.

In other Big XII games this year I think the most emotional, most bitter, game will be on 11/4/23 when OK plays OSU. They won't play again when leaves for the SEC.
They will play again, one day. But yeah im excited to see the hostility in that game.

Well in other non Texas games this year.

Deion Sanders make his CO debit at TCU. I hope they do to CO what GA did to them.

Never could stand that guy. He was a good player but I never could stand him.

And diadevic for only the second time in the last 14 years Baylor is actually playing a P5 school in non con play.

Not only that they're playing UT as in won the last 2 Pac XII titles UT.

I believe I saw that Baylor, TT, and KSU, are not on OK's schedule. That means those 3 teams will have scoreboard on the sooners when they leave.
Which is fine with me. Also looks like a 10-2 year if OU loses only to Texas and TCU. Only games other than BYU that look difficult. And OU does not play Alabama. TCU in Norman. So optomistic.

Which is fine with me. Also looks like a 10-2 year if OU loses only to Texas and TCU. Only games other than BYU that look difficult. And OU does not play Alabama. TCU in Norman. So optomistic.
that ou vs osu game ganna be wild

and dont sleep on Cinci

its big 12 or bust next year for Sark..if there was ANY year , this IS THE YEAR.

that ou vs osu game ganna be wild

and dont sleep on Cinci
Cincy might be tough. But they lost almost as much as TCU to graduation. And OSU has lost more than most BIg 12 teams. Sanders at Ole Miss? So looks like a good year for both OU and the Horns. Maybe both teams can get the superstar freshman QBs enough playing time to get ready for the SEC.

BYU is a mystery. The big thing is playing at Utah late in the season.

Hey @Okie70 not playing KSU is a big plus for OK those guys have been killing you the last few years.

Reactions: Belldozer1
I can easily see 9-10 wins on that schedule. We only leave the state of Texas 1 time. If there was ever a year to make a run at the playoff this is the year to do it.
Two times, at Iowa State and some school in Alabama

I want to believe.........
The pieces are coming together to believe...........
But the last decade plus is yelling at me not to drink the kool-aide.............

Crap schedule. BU doesn’t get to own OU for the 3rd year in a row. I guess we’ll have to find someone else for the homecoming game this year.

And @outhereincali - don’t get too excited about the Bears scheduling the Utes - we still managed to schedule something called Long Island U.

As tough as playing at Cincinnati and BYU may be will take that over Baylor, KState and Tech given recent results. And TCU in Norman. Expect OU-Horns to finish 1-2 in the conference. Or vice versa.

It took long enough but it's here. This will probably be our last season in the Big XII

I'm looking forward to Houston and especially BYU. We've suffered some serious embarrassments against these guys.

Before we leave we need to draw last blood against these guys.
Agreed-and we also need to take care of Tech and ISU on the road.

The SEC announced in June 2021 that Texas and Oklahoma will join the conference no later than 2025. However, it looks like the Longhorns and Sooners' efforts to leave the Big 12 earlier than that will be unsuccessful.

ESPN reported Friday that it is unlikely that the schools will come to an agreement with the Big 12 and its two television partners that would allow the two schools to leave earlier than the 2025-26 academic year. The SEC did not comment on the report.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT