ADVERTISEMENT

What Do Ya Think?

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
Any of you getting worried about Hermans choice of coaches yet? This guy Beck worries me after Dabo handed him his ass in defensively in the bowl

Hook'em

By all accounts Warriner was the OSU play caller this year. Not sure what plays would have negated Clemson's DL dominating OSU's OL.

The nashing of teeth by our fan base over this hire is way over the top. Everyone coming in on that side of the ball has experience with the new offense. If Beck's play calling isn't cutting it then there are 4 others that could call plays. Plus, Herman doesn't strike me as a Mack CEO only type HC.

This isn't a Wickline/Watson two headed OCs from different offenses and no clearcut boss on offense situation. Every single hire on offense has experience in running this offense. Can everyone clam down?

Reactions: oldhorn2
^This^-Everyone does need to calm down. Do people not read that he DIDN'T call plays at OSU? I believe Herman is a little bit smarter than all of us.

Reactions: oldhorn2
Perhaps FBHorn has a concern that Herman hired a guy to be OC that wasn't calling plays? I personally feel like Herman is a good hire and is probably asking for and receiving good advice on who and who not to hire.

If a coach is from tOSU, Bama, Clemson, or any other successful program, they should be highly considered.Lots to learn in those universities

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT