ADVERTISEMENT

What must Shaka do different/better?

Possibly developing into another sh*tshow. Coleman and Roach have been useless so far.

Will not miss selfish idiot Roach at all.

Few things in life must be more comforting than being a decent or better coach locked in a tight game with a Shaka Smart-coached team with 10 to 12 minutes left to play.

Jacking up threes like complete f*cking morons now, despite the fact that (1) we suck at them and (2) KU has struggled most of all with our size in all three games.

Reactions: westx
So many blown opportunities down the stretch. This team cannot score.

KU wins 65-57.

After four years, Shaka is 66-66.

Reactions: westx
So many blown opportunities down the stretch. This team cannot score.

KU wins 65-57.

After four years, Shaka is 66-66.
We always start jacking up 3s out of laziness as opposed to an actual offensive strategy to win the game. I like Shaka from what I observe on a personal level, but it is painful to watch his teams. There is literally no improvement from the beginning of the season to the end of the season.

I haven't figured out the offense...I know I'm not alone in this, but practice surely can't be hey lets practice offense and have one guy who couldn't throw the ball in the ocean standing on the beach dribble around while the other 4 guys stand still. And then when the shot clock starts winding down lets throw up an absolute prayer and be mistified when it doesn't work

Reactions: horn wild
Would have once said the same for Tony Bennett, but despite putting together regular-season squads that are excellent on offense and outstanding on defense, his postseason results are just beyond disturbing at this point (e.g, first ever to lose a 1/16 game -- and lost it by 20 points). Maybe he finally redeems himself somewhat this year.

Dear God, he's not going to do it again, is he?

UVA currently trails Gardner Webb 26-14 with 7:40 left in the first half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT